Thread: Will it arrive in time?

Will it arrive in time?

When I try to order a VIP ticket through the website it says it takes 10 - 14 days to arrive, the show is only 8 days away, is there a way to get overnight or next day air or am I just screwed?

u shouldve hit them up BUT it comes a week b4.. so u will get it today or tommorrow. ur vip pass may not be in the box due to its at the event waitin for u. but all ur cds and stuff should be commin very soon.

So if I were to order it today you think the extras would come in the mail but the pass would be at the door the night of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    u shouldve hit them up BUT it comes a week b4.. so u will get it today or tommorrow. ur vip pass may not be in the box due to its at the event waitin for u. but all ur cds and stuff should be commin very soon.

when i went i didn't get the package until after the concert but like rain said your vip pass will be at the venue

Ok cool so they're just gonna go off the credit card used to order it then? I don't need to call and set up some sort of will - call situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    when i went i didn't get the package until after the concert but like rain said your vip pass will be at the venue

I'm sure they do it by the name used when you order it, so you'll probably need I.D.

u will need ur i.d. if im not mistaken. they will check to see if ur on the list i think. then check u for weapons ect.. then give u ur pass. at the venue it is ur ticket so no need to buy a seperate one. u will walk to the v.i.p part and u will see everyone who does the v.i.p. meet and greet. tech will be all cou' chillin..krizz will be all cou' chillin kutty will be extra cou' chillin lol possibley clownin like usualy! i seen him skate boardin and stuff lol walkin around the show and in the crowd all day even after the v.i.p. talkin to chicks and just posted up! but thats in kc tho!! u should basicaly have the same experince! dont pass up on it if u can offord it!! u never know when u can say u was chillin wit them again. even if it is for an hour lol ive been 2 times now. 3rd is commin up here in novemeber! if all else fails ur pass is gareneted to at least be there day of the concert!! im glad they did this now due to the fact u know ppl like to be like ooooh i lost it.. or like dude said.. ur package comes late.. and u at the venue like ok what do i do now..