Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lol CARIBOU LOU

lol CARIBOU LOU

ight i wanna know how many of you mutha fuckas drink this like all the time lol because its spreading like a disease. and heres why i say this lol

check it. lol so i was at sku and i over heard my teacher talkin to another about his weekend and this is what i heard him say. "so i took the wife out to (BLAH BLAH BLAH couldn't really understand what what he said then he said somthing that i understood) "and we were having a great time drank a lil bit had a drink called CARIBOU LOU i never had it but its good" then i jumped out my seat and was like TEACH u drank CARIBOU LOU he was like "yea its a mixed drink with pineapple juice or somthin" i was like did u like it he said hell yes lol and its funny because this dude is like fifty somethin but hes a real ku teacher. but that shit made my day lol

haha thats sick. and yeah me and my friends drink it once every couple months. i would more if it wasnt so expensive lol. but yeah it is hella good, although sometimes are better than others since there are no exact measurements. Hard to make a drink perfect when your basing it off song lyrics

Lol that's tite. honestly I never had it I don't drink. But I'm thinking about making an acception because even from a old teacher I heard the shit is bomb lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    haha thats sick. and yeah me and my friends drink it once every couple months. i would more if it wasnt so expensive lol. but yeah it is hella good, although sometimes are better than others since there are no exact measurements. Hard to make a drink perfect when your basing it off song lyrics

cant really fuck with mixed drinks myself but its funny to hook the females up and watch them go nutts like "omg this is so good make me another one!!!" then all of a sudden<p ="text-align: left;">

I used to drink it till i started on them KC Teas and i wont go back. Those are the best drinks ive ever tasted

Drink it all the time... I bartend out here and make it for people all the time, they cant get enough!! I cut the amount of pineapple and make shots with it!! love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    LOL this really made your day ???!!!!! you must be easily amused !!!!!!!!

How much of each do you use to fill the shot? That sounds like a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by MattDub
    Drink it all the time... I bartend out here and make it for people all the time, they cant get enough!! I cut the amount of pineapple and make shots with it!! love it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    LOL this really made your day ???!!!!! you must be easily amused !!!!!!!!

haha. Thatz sicc.

I only drink it on special occasionz...for sum reason thatz the only drink i can drink a shyt load of it and still won't get passed out drunk.

I can drink ALOT of caribou.

http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/2009/...9ne_kc_tea.php

Vid abt tech nd crew fav drinks and a funny blog abt a dude drinkin KC tea with tech
    not exactly abt caribou lou but its w/e

half a bottle of 151 off in the jug, 1 cup of malibu rum, baby thats whats up, then you fill the rest of the jug with pineapple juice

Sounds pretty exact to me

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan