Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need some help wita song that i feel is ok but im askin yaw is it lol

need some help wita song that i feel is ok but im askin yaw is it lol

im askin about the chours like is it cou to keep it.. or should i try to find someone else to sing it? i know i cant sing but i felt i didnt do horrible lol thank god for effects lol

songs called "i gotta try"

its just sayin u know my mind wants to give up.. my body wants to give up.. but my soul is singin to me to keep me going on.

oh and the lil kinda half-ass faster part is

"will i be failin,inside of this ballin, not diggin this true test"

meanin will i fail then when inside i feel like nothing bailin meanin will i do harm to myself.. not diggin that in the end this life was all just testin me.. and us..i feel is different.. and idk how yaw gonna respond but hey..thats life lol

I thought the harmonies were okay. If you feel good with it keep it, if you want to find someone else to sing do that. Just do what you think is best for YOUR track.
    Stay up

Quote Originally Posted by tech200n9ne
    I thought the harmonies were okay. If you feel good with it keep it, if you want to find someone else to sing do that. Just do what you think is best for YOUR track.
    Stay up
    i appreciate that!! i feel they cou too im about to post it on youtube just wanted to know b4 i did it anyway thanks

keep it as is. good track

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    thanks fam well while we at it i just cant resist to let yaw sample this "DRANK N MY CUP" i might clown on it but i know madam kisses will have to kiss this track wit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a sample of "stick up"

Yeah Rain..this is a emotional song.
    *Thumbs up*
    LTB should be gettin his verse to PARTY.
    and after that. Kyzer is hoping on the song.

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    artist to artist....don't put nothing out your not diggin....honestly...people might say oh yeah do that shit,,,,but if you aint feelin it now....you won't feel it later on down the road....

naw i was feelin it.. i guess im kinda OVER thinkin everything i personaly think its cou b4 anyone said anything lol first person i let hear it was my friend who plays the organ for the church i was going to. and he said it sounds good so i was thinkin ok thats good then.. so i let another friend hear it.. and he was like you would have a hit if u had someone else sing it lol i was like yea i thought about that too but naw im cou.. maybe i'll let a chick remix it to get her voice out on youtube or something

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    ahhahaaa that's clean...."feelin to be like a fat chick at a buffet seein all the food i'ma get it get"

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    thanks fam well while we at it i just cant resist to let yaw sample this "DRANK N MY CUP" i might clown on it but i know madam kisses will have to kiss this track wit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a sample of "stick up"

oh i ment to say thanks for the imput tho about sayin if u not feelin a song now u wont later on..that is real talk tho! and yea im "fina be like a fat chick at a buffet seeing all the food ima GET IT GET IT!!!!" eatin these rappers up they eatable suga cookie ass niggaz lol Rain Dollaz!!

"now u see a lil paper put it all in the middle cause a nigga fina pocket it"

that line i think i thought of because ppl be or use to play craps on the block in new york i heard and got robbed alot so im sayin im robbin the game at all cost lol

and when i said "pull ur dick up" im sayin ppl gettin caught wit they pants down (in writin) in the industry and gettin fucked in they deals.... just to explain it a lil more so im sayin be ready because even then its too late.