Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought VIP package, so I still need ticket?

Bought VIP package, so I still need ticket?

This is a stupid question, I know. But I have never done the meet and greet. I bought the VIP package, do I also need to buy a ticket for the show?

Your respond didn't make sense. I'm also trying to go the show

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    Not at all is this a stupid question, Tarek. Allow me to answer this for you.
    You might not possibly need a ticket for the show if you don't not do want to go there, but if at any chance your mind changes and you do not possibly maybe want to go to the show, then you must phone the ticket crisis hotline. Now I could understand how confusion could set in after not maybe reading this, it's clear to me you are new to the VIP Package. But if you didn't buy the ticket but you don't need the ticket, but you got one, then perhaps maybe yes no yeah I don't think you may need or not the ticket.

Hope this helps.

LOL, that's what I thought too. But I don't get the package for probably like two more weeks, and I didn't want to miss the show cause I didn't buy a ticket. I guess I'll just buy another ticket, and if one comes with the VIP package, fuck it!

It was intended not to make sense. LOL. I don't know, I thought the VIP package already had a ticket with it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek
    Your respond didn't make sense. I'm also trying to go the show

Not at all is this a stupid question, Tarek. Allow me to answer this for you. You might not possibly need a ticket for the show if you don't not do want to go there, but if at any chance your mind changes and you do not possibly maybe want to go to the show, then you must phone the ticket crisis hotline. Now I could understand how confusion could set in after not maybe reading this, it's clear to me you are new to the VIP Package. But if you didn't buy the ticket but you don't need the ticket, but you got one, then perhaps maybe yes no yeah I don't think you may need or not the ticket.

Hope this helps.

You pick up the ticket where ever the show is. the will call. There's usually a paper inside the package explaining all this.

ok i have done the VIP in the past when you get your vip package you will not get your ticket your ticket will be held at the venue of the show you're attending

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Luvs the N9ne!
    You pick up the ticket where ever the show is. the will call. There's usually a paper inside the package explaining all this.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    ok i have done the VIP in the past when you get your vip package you will not get your ticket your ticket will be held at the venue of the show you're attending

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean

Actually, better than that. A year ago after the strictly Strange show In Santa Clara, I helped out strange unpack techs entire set and loaded up the trucks....after that, I wad lucky enough to be invited on both busses, where tech and krizz had all kind of bunk rock bitches... I was pretty lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    from the looks of your pic you've been to vip in the past.....but i would buy 2 extra tickets just to make sure you don't miss the show....

Never done the VIP package though

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek
    Actually, better than that. A year ago after the strictly Strange show In Santa Clara, I helped out strange unpack techs entire set and loaded up the trucks....after that, I wad lucky enough to be invited on both busses, where tech and krizz had all kind of bunk rock bitches... I was pretty lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    from the looks of your pic you've been to vip in the past.....but i would buy 2 extra tickets just to make sure you don't miss the show....