Thread: Technicians I need your help!

Technicians I need your help!

One of us http://www.xxlbattle.com/battles/21-...-the-flyet-man and vote for him! You can vote over and over for the next 2 days every time you exit the browser and go back to the site! Thankyou for all your help!

Tech N9ne Quote- In this house there is no room for envy, this is why we wear our uniform!Racist, not welcome! Rapist, not welcome! Hatred, dreaded in this house!Ready to fight hatred with love? Join us! That's right, there are people right outside these doorsthat would actually attempt to be our oppositions simplybecause of the love we have for each other, the loveAin't that something?We still have our daily jobs we still pay our taxes, rightSome of you all ain't payed your taxes but we working on it rightSo what do you think the problem is? That we all dress alike?That's petty that couldn't be itThat we helped those in any kind of trouble, that's suppose to be a good sumaritive, Right?They evil that's why we have depression, and what do we do to evil? OWHH, (OWHH)Off with his head(Off with his head)Off with his head(Off with his head)Off with his head. That's what I think

to.many.words.