Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Show me a God Video...

  1. #1
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540

    Show me a God Video...

    Just wondering if anyone knows when this may be released? My guess is this friday... they seem to release shit on Fridays...

  2. #2
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    where you been man?!? I aint seen ya around...Im hopeing its soon! cant wait to see the video

  3. #3
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    It would be nice to see it come out this Friday but itll prolly come out the week before the release of the album but what the hell do I know.

  4. #4
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    yeah bro, ive been busy as fuck!! Its Midterm time!! Dude you must be stoked!! Techs gonna be kickin off the tour in your state!! Hell ya!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    where you been man?!? I aint seen ya around...Im hopeing its soon! cant wait to see the video

  5. #5
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    fuck ya! im geeked! midterms must be FUN hahah no pun

    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    yeah bro, ive been busy as fuck!! Its Midterm time!! Dude you must be stoked!! Techs gonna be kickin off the tour in your state!! Hell ya!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    where you been man?!? I aint seen ya around...Im hopeing its soon! cant wait to see the video

  6. #6
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    fuck dude chemistry blows!! Electron configurations and shit! I am just pumped up for Chico and Santa Cruz!! Oct 20th and 22nd!! Good to hear from ya bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    fuck ya! im geeked! midterms must be FUN hahah no pun


    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    yeah bro, ive been busy as fuck!! Its Midterm time!! Dude you must be stoked!! Techs gonna be kickin off the tour in your state!! Hell ya!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    where you been man?!? I aint seen ya around...Im hopeing its soon! cant wait to see the video

Similar Threads

  1. Who's got video from the Hollywood show
    By Dan901 in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:02 AM
  2. ANY VIDEO FROM THE SAN DIEGO SHOW ?
    By sean diego in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:35 PM
  3. Boulder Show Video
    By JoKeR~MWC~ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:23 AM
  4. "Show Me A God" Video
    By GarrettPlummer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 09:12 PM
  5. SHOW ME A GOD!!!! VIDEO!!!!
    By xZ1mM3r in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •