Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EMINEM DOES IT AGAIN HAHAH

EMINEM DOES IT AGAIN HAHAH

SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS JOINING EMINEM'S SHADY RECORDS.....THEIR APPEARENCE IN HIS "FOREVER" VIDEO SCENE WAS BASICALLY A NON VERBAL ANNOUNCEMENT.........CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162...8/eminem.jhtml

WELL SLAUGHTERHOUSE JUST WENT GAY IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!! FUCK SLIM SHADY THIS IS A STRANGE MUSIC SITE!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE IF TECH DID ONE COLLAB WITH THAT FAG OR NOT HE IS SOOOOOOOOO WACK AND PLAYED OUT IN MY BOOK!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE EMINEM DICKRIDERS TO HATE ON THIS HAHAHAHA LOL!!!

damn bro why cant you be happy when someone gets a deal? Royce Da 59 and Em go way back and it was time he helped out his old homie...

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    WELL SLAUGHTERHOUSE JUST WENT GAY IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!! FUCK SLIM SHADY THIS IS A STRANGE MUSIC SITE!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE IF TECH DID ONE COLLAB WITH THAT FAG OR NOT HE IS SOOOOOOOOO WACK AND PLAYED OUT IN MY BOOK!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE EMINEM DICKRIDERS TO HATE ON THIS HAHAHAHA LOL!!!

Your gay in my book!!!! Lmao

AHHH!!!

I hope it works out, Shady usually has problems putting out albums that don't involve Em or 50.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    AHHH!!!

AGREED!

Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL
    I hope it works out, Shady usually has problems putting out albums that don't involve Em or 50.

FROM YOUR PIC YOUR A FAT PIECE OF SHIT WHO NEEDS TO LAY OFF THE TWINKIES LOL HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Your gay in my book!!!! Lmao

lol....wow...this is a strange site but i dont see why there's alot of hate for Eminem beside Tech eminem is the best rapper alive....now since i know there will be alot of them please let all the haters hate on my comment.........now