Thread: Someone in Australia NEWCASTLE has demanded tech n9ne LETS MAKE IT POP!!!

Someone in Australia NEWCASTLE has demanded tech n9ne LETS MAKE IT POP!!!

so if you in nsw qld vic start to demand it you find it on techn9ne myspace lets show that australian love so we can get that KCMO lovin from tech n9ne we all love tech and if we wanna see him again we gotta put the 8 yards in so start demanding it the demand is for australia Newcastle we can do it technicans TECHN9NE KNows we party the hardest to his shiza so give up for the KCMO KING TECH THE G THE CLOWN keep it coming and will do our best to get your shows poping in Australia we wanna see you at least 1- 2 yrs not 6yrs latter babee this tine!!! So look him up on myspace techicans we can do it if we pput our heart abnd souls into it he puts the best live show on kudos TECHN9NE

I'm all for this bianka! When he did the triple j interview he said he'd be back next year! We should show him, it'll be bigger this time round!

yes i agree lets go for 6 shows to show what where all about get you get incontact with you contacts and im hit travis up for shows and women merchandise

Womens merchandise sounds good! Wasn't much for us chicks there hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yes i agree lets go for 6 shows to show what where all about get you get incontact with you contacts and im hit travis up for shows and women merchandise

i demanded tech for newcastle over a year ago

well thats good you i used to get them to play like wen absolute power came out at fannys night club im playa now what you need to do is tell everyone about techn9ne how we want him back forwaard demand emails to all newcastle everyone you know get facebook myspace peeps anypne in australia send it to if they wanna see tech they will travel a far to party hardcore this msg goes for everyone keep the thread going and start hitting tripple j up to play more songs on hiphop night even other radio station just bug the fuk out of them sooner or later they will get the pic that we want him back out and hes worthy of a bigger venue for one msive concert