Thread: I think BIG DAY OUT in AUSTRALIA should ASK TECHN9NE to JOIN the LINE UP in COMING YEARS!!!

I think BIG DAY OUT in AUSTRALIA should ASK TECHN9NE to JOIN the LINE UP in COMING YEARS!!!

As people. know in Australia we have the big day out one huge ass concert i think it's time to get TECHN9NE to come out and exzbit his shit one mad day out in sun till a resonable time it would go off if lilly alien can start off in the boiler room then go to main stage then TECHN9NE can do it one huge party and over 10000sands of people in one spot at the same time slipknot been out mettalica and cypres hill now lets bring TECHN9NE out.....

This is an awesome idea! He would certainly make the big day out worthwhile going! If only........!!!!!!!

who do we get incontact with iv also got some good ideas for techn9ne womens gear that im gonna email to travis TECH doing it for the ladies

Now id Definetly make the big day out in Perth to see that Definetly maybe you should hit up Trav get this goin

hell yhea.if any body knows who promoted the tech 9 tour recently. hit em up n tell em we want t9 bak here

well ima hit travis up then get incontact with redanttouring and a friend who promoted his shows in australia it's time we got this to happen by the way someone on techn9ne myspace has demanded him to come to australia newcastle so if you in qld nsw vic newcaslt regional areas start demanding more pr the better for techn9ne so more on the big day out i want you all to put your heads
    together think of promoters sponors send me info and i will bugg em out thinking tripple j could go for it so hiphop nights if you can call let them know we want techn9ne at the big day out!!!