Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG! for real i need answers! HELP.

OMG! for real i need answers! HELP.

How old do you have to be to get into the tech n9ne concert in salt lake city utah????
    for real peeps. i need to know. i heard you had to be 16 is that true?? please comment some answers on this one!! thanks so muchez!

Depends on the venue. Check the venue's website.

The don't check your id's or anything and i think it like 12 or 14 but they'll still let you in.

lol. why would nasa be near australia if it is an american government agency? and you can't walk on saturn because it is 96% hydrogen. lol other than that, the rest is all true.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    The answer lies within the deepest heart of the space continueum. You must travel to Housten, there you will meet a monkey, the monkey will simply point in the direct you must travel. Walk that distance, you will be walking in which will seem to be a path to nothing. It will be a 3 day walk, so please, bring lots of water. Once you pass the Sahara desert, there you will see a stick, this is no ordinary stick. Pick up this stick and put it in your left back pocket, you will need it later for the journey. Once you get to NASA near Austrailia, take the next boarding Spaceship which travels to "Deep Space N9ne" by this time I hope you brought $250,000,000 in cash, or else you're fucked for the flight. Take that ship, and you'll be dropped off at Saturn for a quick pee and smoke break. Remember that stick? Throw it on Saturn in a northern direction, then get back on the ship. You will fly across many amoon, once you get to 'Deep Space N9ne' Jump off the ship, this is the only way to get the exact point of interest. You will land on a mountain of rocks. Roll down those rocks and you will find a hut, the only hut on the planet. Go inside the hut and you will find many dead celebrities in there, such as. Abraham Lincoln, Colonel Sanders, Michael Jackson, and Elvis Presely. They will tell you the exact coordinations to your next destination. Which is Chicago, IL. Once you get to Chicago, IL. Go to the house with the blue roof. In there they will ask you for the secret word, Colonel Sanders gives you the secret word while You're on the planet Deep Space N9ne. Give the secret word, and they will give you the answer you are so dieing to have.
    Hope this helps

LOL I find myself curious about the stick... Why the stick?

You see, that's what American Intelligence wants you to believe. There REAL NASA station is located in Austrailia, near the Sahara desert. and Saturn is walkable is you have some sort of Hydrogen walking device shoes. I didn't want to mention that because I felt I shouldn't give all the answers away, but yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    lol. why would nasa be near australia if it is an american government agency? and you can't walk on saturn because it is 96% hydrogen. lol other than that, the rest is all true.

The answer lies within the deepest heart of the space continueum. You must travel to Housten, there you will meet a monkey, the monkey will simply point in the direct you must travel. Walk that distance, you will be walking in which will seem to be a path to nothing. It will be a 3 day walk, so please, bring lots of water. Once you pass the Sahara desert, there you will see a stick, this is no ordinary stick. Pick up this stick and put it in your left back pocket, you will need it later for the journey. Once you get to NASA near Austrailia, take the next boarding Spaceship which travels to "Deep Space N9ne" by this time I hope you brought $250,000,000 in cash, or else you're fucked for the flight. Take that ship, and you'll be dropped off at Saturn for a quick pee and smoke break. Remember that stick? Throw it on Saturn in a northern direction, then get back on the ship. You will fly across many amoon, once you get to 'Deep Space N9ne' Jump off the ship, this is the only way to get the exact point of interest. You will land on a mountain of rocks. Roll down those rocks and you will find a hut, the only hut on the planet. Go inside the hut and you will find many dead celebrities in there, such as. Abraham Lincoln, Colonel Sanders, Michael Jackson, and Elvis Presely. They will tell you the exact coordinations to your next destination. Which is Chicago, IL. Once you get to Chicago, IL. Go to the house with the blue roof. In there they will ask you for the secret word, Colonel Sanders gives you the secret word while You're on the planet Deep Space N9ne. Give the secret word, and they will give you the answer you are so dieing to have.
    Hope this helps

Hope that cleared everything up for you cody.

CHECK THE TOUR DATES IT WILL SAY 18+ OR 21+ OR ALL AGES HE TWO ALL AGES IN AUSTRALIA SO I WOULD IMAGINE HE WOULD DO THEM IN THE USA IF NOT SAVE THOES $$$ AND GO TO AN ALL AGE GIG OR YOUR AGE GIG YOU WONT REGRET BEST LIVE ACT HE PUTS HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO IT JUST TO FOR HIS FAMILY AND FANS WE GIVE HIM BEST LOVE TO KEEP HIM GOING BACK FORTH FROM THE DARK SIDE BABE

Like crystal

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Hope that cleared everything up for you cody.

DUDE. your on fucking crack you fuckin wierdo.
    i just asked how old you gotta be. god your a dumb ass.
    dont write pointless shit and false shit on my shit! got it?
    ahh. your annoying... im just wondering.. what the hell are you on?

Hope this helps

anyway.. thank you all! it helped me alot. :] so yess. thank you! :] peace.