Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone that's going to see Tech in MN on Oct 4th

Anyone that's going to see Tech in MN on Oct 4th

You guys get your tickets yet?

I ordered mine on the 18th of this month and they still haven't come... starting to get a little worried a I wouldn't think the mail would take that long.

Yeah i got VIP and i ordered it on the 6th and haven't gotten a thing yet. I was worried but then i called up strange music headquarters and they told me they would be sending them out early this week. I can't wait for this shit! Im finally gonna meet the king. I've been to the last 6 shows in Minnesota and i even drove 6 hours to hit up the Milwalkee, WI show the day after i had seen him at the myth. It was fucking awesome. In Wisconsin i was walking to the front doors and looked over and saw Joe Vertigo and Kutt just standing outside their tour bus. I got a picture with Kutt. And then after the show i ended up meetin up with Kaliko. I got his signiture and i got Daddy X's too. It was a good time. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a very drunken day.

Who else is gettin VIP for the Minnesota show??? Anyone?????

If i wasn't a poor college student i would :P

Yeah I can't wait either, this will be my 3rd Tech concert.

You got any idea what EPIC is like in comparison to The Myth? Bigger? Smaller?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Who else is gettin VIP for the Minnesota show??? Anyone?????

I think they mail them all out to everyone on the same day, regardless of when you ordered them. If you dont get them by the middle of the week I would call them and ask about it.

I've never been to Epic. I think its smaller than Myth though.

Ordering my VIP today. Is there a point where its too late to get it?

me and my girlfriend got vip tickets. i'm so fuckin excited its our 3rd show and the first time meeting tech and the crew i have been waiting to meet them for so long. this week better fly by

some of the people i'm going with have already gotten theirs. either way i wont be worried til the middle of the week

Quote Originally Posted by KCKingTechN9ne
    I think they mail them all out to everyone on the same day, regardless of when you ordered them. If you dont get them by the middle of the week I would call them and ask about it.

I've never been to Epic. I think its smaller than Myth though.

Epic Nightclub used to be The Quest if ya didn't know that. Last time i was there was years ago. I saw Unearth and Atreyu. It was a good show.

I was lookin online at the pics, and it looks like they have pillars in the middle of the floor, might be an issue if there's a mosh lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Epic Nightclub used to be The Quest if ya didn't know that. Last time i was there was years ago. I saw Unearth and Atreyu. It was a good show.