Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: POSTER DESIGNS

  1. #1

    POSTER DESIGNS

    Here's a few pics i made this morning

    take a look n lemme know whatcha think

  2. #2
    Senior Member TECH198N9NE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    378
    That poster would look sick!!! on my wall

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    There both pretty sick. That first one could be a little cleaned up since the sickology and kod tech stand out a little much cuz of the white lines around their outline. You could take a black airbrush and kinda fade out the edges to make it look a little cleaner

  4. #4
    Senior Member TECH198N9NE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    378
    Yeah! quite and easy fix and it would be perfect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    There both pretty sick. That first one could be a little cleaned up since the sickology and kod tech stand out a little much cuz of the white lines around their outline. You could take a black airbrush and kinda fade out the edges to make it look a little cleaner

  5. #5
    Agreed, Imma rework it...Be back with another, i thought maybe throw something in from absolute power n anghellic, wings at the top, flames at the bottom. imma mess with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE
    Yeah! quite and easy fix and it would be perfect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    There both pretty sick. That first one could be a little cleaned up since the sickology and kod tech stand out a little much cuz of the white lines around their outline. You could take a black airbrush and kinda fade out the edges to make it look a little cleaner

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Yeah that would be fucking sick if you could get it to look all symmetrical still

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    Agreed, Imma rework it...Be back with another, i thought maybe throw something in from absolute power n anghellic, wings at the top, flames at the bottom. imma mess with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE
    Yeah! quite and easy fix and it would be perfect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    There both pretty sick. That first one could be a little cleaned up since the sickology and kod tech stand out a little much cuz of the white lines around their outline. You could take a black airbrush and kinda fade out the edges to make it look a little cleaner

  7. #7
    i will prolly enlarge the negative space 2 give it more depth with a faded bloody strange bat real dark for depth and texture also and for the possible additions anghellic and absolute power: id put the stage with the flame, at the bottom and something of anghellic at the top maybe the devil horn bug devil (laughting face faded) OR tech as an angel as shown on the inside with his arms to the to the sky or of that variation. the problem is do i wanna keep it dark or add a light aspect 2 the poster? i might also find its good the way it is...haha, sometimes that happens.

    Well thats just a brainstorm. just working on it. also the KC one could be blown up as a poster too, might have 2 pay the cheifs LOL football n tech that's awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    Yeah that would be fucking sick if you could get it to look all symmetrical still

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    Agreed, Imma rework it...Be back with another, i thought maybe throw something in from absolute power n anghellic, wings at the top, flames at the bottom. imma mess with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE
    Yeah! quite and easy fix and it would be perfect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    There both pretty sick. That first one could be a little cleaned up since the sickology and kod tech stand out a little much cuz of the white lines around their outline. You could take a black airbrush and kinda fade out the edges to make it look a little cleaner

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    great job thats exactly how i was imagining it. looks a lot better. and the SM logo in the corner is sweet too

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    NEW

  10. #10
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    this is a poster i did....have it if you like.

Similar Threads

  1. Two t-shirt designs
    By eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 03:14 AM
  2. DeadBrain Elements (Wonderful Merch Designs)
    By Slow Izzm in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. BLH CHS Poster
    By DiE$eL E in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:16 PM
  4. Workin on designs for FunkVolume... and a new site.
    By BrandonLanders in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:33 AM
  5. My Design Work!! Hit me up if you need sick designs!
    By Siikez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •