Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POSTER DESIGNS

POSTER DESIGNS

Here's a few pics i made this morning

take a look n lemme know whatcha think

That poster would look sick!!! on my wall

There both pretty sick. That first one could be a little cleaned up since the sickology and kod tech stand out a little much cuz of the white lines around their outline. You could take a black airbrush and kinda fade out the edges to make it look a little cleaner

Yeah! quite and easy fix and it would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    There both pretty sick. That first one could be a little cleaned up since the sickology and kod tech stand out a little much cuz of the white lines around their outline. You could take a black airbrush and kinda fade out the edges to make it look a little cleaner

Agreed, Imma rework it...Be back with another, i thought maybe throw something in from absolute power n anghellic, wings at the top, flames at the bottom. imma mess with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE

Yeah that would be fucking sick if you could get it to look all symmetrical still

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    Agreed, Imma rework it...Be back with another, i thought maybe throw something in from absolute power n anghellic, wings at the top, flames at the bottom. imma mess with it.

i will prolly enlarge the negative space 2 give it more depth with a faded bloody strange bat real dark for depth and texture also and for the possible additions anghellic and absolute power: id put the stage with the flame, at the bottom and something of anghellic at the top maybe the devil horn bug devil (laughting face faded) OR tech as an angel as shown on the inside with his arms to the to the sky or of that variation. the problem is do i wanna keep it dark or add a light aspect 2 the poster? i might also find its good the way it is...haha, sometimes that happens.

Well thats just a brainstorm. just working on it. also the KC one could be blown up as a poster too, might have 2 pay the cheifs LOL football n tech that's awesome.

Yeah that would be fucking sick if you could get it to look all symmetrical still

great job thats exactly how i was imagining it. looks a lot better. and the SM logo in the corner is sweet too

NEW

this is a poster i did....have it if you like.