Thread: What's an ICP show like?

What's an ICP show like?

hey, I just am wondering what an ICP show is totally like, because, im going to my first in like a month so, hit it up, let me know, details please?

They're hella gay! Youll turn into a complete homo/FaG if you go!!! BE WARNED!!!

you might get sodomized with Faygo

your a fucking fag for hatin on icp

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance Baylis
    They're hella gay! Youll turn into a complete homo/FaG if you go!!! BE WARNED!!!

Ever been in the middle of a crowd and had severe cottonmouth and hot as fuck? Well u dont have to worry beacuse you will be getting pegged with 2 liters of diet rootbeer faygo. Icp has really cool stage sets, like alot of shit to look at while the show is goin on. But if you go to a venue with a small stage they have to eliminate some of the set to make room, which sux

OOOOOOooooh NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo! I.C.FAGS!

Quote Originally Posted by FucKtheWorlD
    your a fucking fag for hatin on icp

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance Baylis

He must like getting sprayed with sticky stuff

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Ever been in the middle of a crowd and had severe cottonmouth and hot as fuck? Well u dont have to worry beacuse you will be getting pegged with 2 liters of diet rootbeer faygo. Icp has really cool stage sets, like alot of shit to look at while the show is goin on. But if you go to a venue with a small stage they have to eliminate some of the set to make room, which sux

You must like getting sprayed with sticky stuff

Quote Originally Posted by David