Thread: please peep this!

please peep this!

yo fam we need every one thats down with this underground life to peep our new shit out either on myspace or by downloading the whole schbang for free @ www.nevadugdisco we appreciate all comments reviews an the amzing power of word of mouth

hatred is a wonderful form of flattery we are huge fans of tech he is an inspiration on the daily i came on here to promote to others that listen to what i listen to that might feel my shit as well

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    Another thing.

(You said...)
    if tech wouldnt have promoted thru other artists an s he wouldnt be were he is today the underground is a circle were all a tribe helping people with an artistic idea an expression dont oppress brother ingest

Firstly, I'm not your brother. Secondly, the underground isn't a circle and we're not a tribe. We're just a bunch of human beings who have an expanded taste in music. You're making it sound like we're all that stupid juggalo thing where they all think they're family. They may think they are. but they're not, nor are we. We're just fans of a fucking genre. Get real 'DarkFigures' just because your mom and or dad beat your ass or raped you as a child, doesn't mean you can come on a website looking for people who don't even fuckin' know you, to treat you as if you're their brother. I don't know you. and from what I can see from you. I'm glad I don't know you. Because my refridgerator would be raided on the daily by your broke ass. Word of advice. Get real, get off the computer once and a while, and start trying to communicate with human beins instead of your gay interwabz tribe. Seriously, you make yourself look like a complete idiot.

your taking what i SAID out of context weve both been juggalos since 94 an no this aint no horrorcore shit ive just lived in this underground an know how it goes

You're taking what I'm saying completely out of context. I never said I hated you. If that's the vibe you got off me, then keep the assumptions to yourself. Only a juggalo would consider hatred a 'wonderful form of flattery' anyways. If they were to 'feel your shit' don't you think people would've posted something by now? Obviously you're not any good. Clearly unknown. and yet talking like you're major business. Just because you're a whiney ass bitch who claims to be in the underground since 94, I'm going to download your track and listen to it, and give you my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFigures
    hatred is a wonderful form of flattery we are huge fans of tech he is an inspiration on the daily i came on here to promote to others that listen to what i listen to that might feel my shit as well

Another thing.

(You said...)
    if tech wouldnt have promoted thru other artists an s he wouldnt be were he is today the underground is a circle were all a tribe helping people with an artistic idea an expression dont oppress brother ingest

Firstly, I'm not your brother. Secondly, the underground isn't a circle and we're not a tribe. We're just a bunch of human beings who have an expanded taste in music. You're making it sound like we're all that stupid juggalo thing where they all think they're family. They may think they are. but they're not, nor are we. We're just fans of a fucking genre. Get real 'DarkFigures' just because your mom and or dad beat your ass or raped you as a child, doesn't mean you can come on a website looking for people who don't even fuckin' know you, to treat you as if you're their brother. I don't know you. and from what I can see from you. I'm glad I don't know you. Because my refridgerator would be raided on the daily by your broke ass. Word of advice. Get real, get off the computer once and a while, and start trying to communicate with human beins instead of your gay interwabz tribe. Seriously, you make yourself look like a complete idiot.

yo how bout u peep the new an not shit that already sold 1600 copies indie bitch

i aint gotta prove a damn thang to you with your blatant negative outlook about everything your obviousley a very angry sad human being

Prove you sold that many.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFigures
    yo how bout u peep the new an not shit that already sold 1600 copies indie bitch

damn. I like it. homie. and it don't matter if you post on a fuckin message board anywhere to try and promote music. for real. no one should give a fuck. lol. priz chill man. hes just tryna see what people think about his shit.

heres some of my tunes homie.if you like it give me some feedback and add me if you have a myspace. www.myspace.com/bigshot024
    [img]http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyNDEwMDQ3MjA*ODQmcHQ9MTI*MTAwNDc*OTMyOCZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz1kZTVhNTcwNzkxODA*ODYwOGI2ZjhlNDRmYWQyNTliMCZvZj*w.gif[/img][object]http://www.soundclick.com/widgets/creatives/mp3PlayerVIP.swf[/object]

CLICK ON THE PLAYER AND GET MY MUSIC FOR FREE!
    COME OVER TO

IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE GETTIN YOUR MUSIC OUT THERE. LOOKIN FOR NEW CONNECTS FOR BEATS, COLLABS, OR WOULD JUST LIKE SOME EXPOSURE. WE ARE TAKING OVER!
    NASTY NULLITIES IS THE HOME OF THE ILLEST NOBODIES IN UNDERGROUND HIP HOP!
    www.nastynullities.ning.com
    http://www.myspace.com/nastynullities

God Damn ( Hater = Prinzyk ) Mabe his mom didnt give him enough Titty when he was a kid or something? Anyways do your thing Darkfigures.....