Thread: For those who have gotten VIP Before...

For those who have gotten VIP Before...

Has it ever been you and Tech? Or Where such few people get VIP tickets that it's just you and like two other persons chilling with Tech?

ive been to 2 of them and no...it has never JUST been me and tech or me and like 3 other people...

HOWEVER a little tip is

if the vip gets set up to where it is a line of people, stay afterward...you paid for the 2 hour meet and greet and you can stay the whole time if you want to. A lot of people will leave and it there will be much fewer people there when they are shutting it down.

During the first round of VIP at the Stricty Strange Tour, I saw only 4 people at the meet n greet in Springfield.

its an hour meet and greet 3-4 and its whoever paid for VIP and everybody else thats on the tour

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    ive been to 2 of them and no...it has never JUST been me and tech or me and like 3 other people...

HOWEVER a little tip is

if the vip gets set up to where it is a line of people, stay afterward...you paid for the 2 hour meet and greet and you can stay the whole time if you want to. A lot of people will leave and it there will be much fewer people there when they are shutting it down.

really?

HOWEVER a little tip is

yeah, from my experiences at least. I remember some local security was tellin people to leave and travis stepped in real quick and was like "no, if they wanna stand here the whole time they can stand here the whole time, they paid for this"

so me and my brother did and a lot of people left before it was over and it was a little better atmosphere.....AND you get to hear some funny conversations between the artists.

kutt is a damn fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    really?

HOWEVER a little tip is