Thread: any idea why "Problems" isnt on the new Twista Record?

any idea why "Problems" isnt on the new Twista Record?

i was gonna buy the disc then i noticed "problems" wasn't on it. thats a problem...anybody know whats up with this???

Tech didn't get to send his verse on time without delaying the album... I think.... There never going to be featured on each others albums... I think that this is always gonna happen.

Tech sent his verse in time, but the sample on the track couldnt be cleared in time for the release.

i was told that it was leaked before the album came out so it was dropped from the album.

THe two reasons were the sample not being cleared, and some sort of vendetta against Tech coming from Twista's management staff.

Think about the collab's they seem to get on with through Prozak, but can't get on the same track with each other.

i suspected somekind of beef or tension or something stupid. i guess there were "problems" involving the track. Sorry for the pun.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    THe two reasons were the sample not being cleared, and some sort of vendetta against Tech coming from Twista's management staff.

Think about the collab's they seem to get on with through Prozak, but can't get on the same track with each other.

That's what I think too... Both of them are saying to each other " I ain't gonna have him on my album until I'm in his"

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    i suspected somekind of beef or tension or something stupid. i guess there were "problems" involving the track. Sorry for the pun.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.

^ It's not like that. Both Twista verses(Eveready and Sickology101) were held back until the mastering point for the albums. Twista had done the verses long before that point, though.

Tech's always on time with his verses, even for the no-names. Don't think he'd have that kind of attitude because he's not receiving prompt service from Twista's camp.