Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!! ICP's NEW BANG POW BOOM TOUR!!!

WOW!!! ICP's NEW BANG POW BOOM TOUR!!!

I know alot hate ICP hell im not even that big of a fan since Bang! Pow! Boom! but i went to there show on Sunday and i must say it got me into Bang! Pow! Boom! and back into the whole dark carnival/juggalo shit ya know im not gonna spoil it for the few juggalos and ninjas goin but even if you hate ICP its still a GREAT show to go see i mean it was the BEST show ive ever seen i mean guest stars/music/faygo showers/dancing/great shit AMAZING is all i can say!

Yeah right, you have no idea what you're talking about. Somebody that doesn't like ICP won't enjoy this tour. I'm not about to go stand in a crowd of white trash getting 'Woop Woop' constantly shouted in my ear. Even if ICP did have good music the fans would make it not worth going.

No offense if you're a cool Juggalo, but much offense intended if you aren't.

I would go to the tour, if they weren;'t asking for 28 dollars + fee. I'm seeing two concers for the same exact price, by people that are much more talented than ICP, and still make good albums.

He went to the show so he does know what hes talking about. U obviously havent ever been to an ICP show. And ur really gonna call Juggalos and lettes white trash??? By the looks of u Id say ur like a 15 yr old boy that needs to do ur research...ICP fans are a family they dont hate on each other like obviously u do...I looked at ur page and u hate on everyone and everything u must be really unhappy...I feel sorry for u

28 dollars is not even alot for a concert. Ive been to alot of shows like metallica and paid like 75 a ticket.
    ICP never fails to have alot of theatrics in their shows which i like alot more than just people standing on stage doin their thing. Every show Ive been too has been worth every penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    I would go to the tour, if they weren;'t asking for 28 dollars + fee. I'm seeing two concers for the same exact price, by people that are much more talented than ICP, and still make good albums.

i dont think i could stand to stay for an entire ICP concert. no offense to juggalos, i guess you guys (as a whole) are just a little too out there for me

I didn't say it was a lot for a concert.
    But theres so many concerts that would be/are so much better, for a lot less money.

I saw Murs, Kidz In The Hall, Rapper Big Pooh (from Little Brother) for around 14 dollars last year.
    That show blew an ICP show out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    28 dollars is not even alot for a concert. Ive been to alot of shows like metallica and paid like 75 a ticket.
    ICP never fails to have alot of theatrics in their shows which i like alot more than just people standing on stage doin their thing. Every show Ive been too has been worth every penny.

myself, as a juggalo/technician am pretty excited about the upcoming months.
    i got icp coming (who ive been waiting to see come to florida for years) in october,
    then i got my favorite rapper of all time, tech n9ne coming in november who also just so happens to rarely ever come to florida, i mean tech hasnt been here in about 2 years now.
    so im hyped as a mother fucker.

I doubt it. All murs did when i seen him last year was walk around on stage and lecture everybody about bein positive. I love icp shows and rank theirs as bein some of the most entertaing shows ive seen. And ive been to alot of shows. Including alot of big time stars. Besides Tech, alot of rappers just walk around grabbin their balls and lettin their hype men doin all the work.

I didn't say it was a lot for a concert.
    But theres so many concerts that would be/are so much better, for a lot less money.

I saw Murs, Kidz In The Hall, Rapper Big Pooh (from Little Brother) for around 14 dollars last year.
    That show blew an ICP show out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by David

I don't really believe that whole "we are a family" deal. I'm sure just cause you meet a person who likes ICP or any Psychopathic artist you are going to automatically like them or even trust them. I don't like some of the people who listen to Tech N9NE in my school... Oh and i don't know if yall have noticed but Tech is getting some obssessed fans... Juggalos=Psychopathic, TechN9cians=Strange Music... Fuck labels as a whole I'm not a techn9cian I'm just a person who loves good music.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    He went to the show so he does know what hes talking about. U obviously havent ever been to an ICP show. And ur really gonna call Juggalos and lettes white trash??? By the looks of u Id say ur like a 15 yr old boy that needs to do ur research...ICP fans are a family they dont hate on each other like obviously u do...I looked at ur page and u hate on everyone and everything u must be really unhappy...I feel sorry for u