Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hey peoples =] jajaja

  1. #1

    Hey peoples =] jajaja

    Uhhhh wut do we do in here?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Matt(626)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    309
    talk about SIK MUSIC YADADMean tech n9ne mac dre brotha lynch 2pac related etc haha

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    Talk shit about different topics & more often than not someone will get roasted somewhere during the discussion!

  4. #4
    Oh ok I see....are you a dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt(626)
    talk about SIK MUSIC YADADMean tech n9ne mac dre brotha lynch 2pac related etc haha

  5. #5
    Oh kool beanz!

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetAcidChrist
    Talk shit about different topics & more often than not someone will get roasted somewhere during the discussion!

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    Lolgasm wtf li don't suck no 1 off so I'm not in that catagory lol

  8. #8
    Uhhhh that's nice????
    Ummm thanks..... I guess....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    we suck eachother off then talk about eating fried baby nuts IE Brotha Lynch Hung

  9. #9
    Yea exactly!!!
    Wut is wrong wit him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Lolgasm wtf li don't suck no 1 off so I'm not in that catagory lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    Lol idk all I kno is that I'm not gay so I don't do that lol

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne for the peoples choice award
    By CodyOwens in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 06:22 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:52 PM
  3. Peoples reaction to meeting Tech N9ne?
    By Lui C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •