Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Surprise Track For Ya!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453

    Surprise Track For Ya!!!

    Here's a little taste of some Oklahoma Talent. Kyzer Presents to you Cazualty! with the track "It's In You" from "Recover The Lost"

  2. #2
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    Thats dope!! I've seen this guy open up for Tech a couple times at the Diamond Ballroom in OKC.

  3. #3
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    Naw I was talking about the dude Cazualty from Oklahoma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    For Real Kyzer Opened For Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Thats dope!! I've seen this guy open up for Tech a couple times at the Diamond Ballroom in OKC.

  4. #4
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    Its all good mane!! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    O Lol I Was Bout To Say Lol My Bad Bro I Misunderstood Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Naw I was talking about the dude Cazualty from Oklahoma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    For Real Kyzer Opened For Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Thats dope!! I've seen this guy open up for Tech a couple times at the Diamond Ballroom in OKC.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6
    Homie, you should hook up with that dude that made that "What We Are" Remix on here..He said he's from Oklahoma City too..

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453
    Man if you want you can download this off here by right clicking the track and save target as

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    Props Bro Prob My Fav Track Put Out By You That Iv'e Heard I Gotta preorder Your Album LoL Keep it Up Pimpin' You Make Good Shit And Is That On Your Myspace Page So I Can Put It On My Page

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453
    where can I hear it?



    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Brite
    Homie, you should hook up with that dude that made that "What We Are" Remix on here..He said he's from Oklahoma City too..

  8. #8
    Senior Member SRH22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    348
    Love this track.
    Cazualty and Kyzer are future Independent well-known's.

  9. #9
    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...t-we-are-remix
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzer
    where can I hear it?






    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Brite
    Homie, you should hook up with that dude that made that "What We Are" Remix on here..He said he's from Oklahoma City too..

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453
    go for it. it's Cazualty's track though give him the credit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    is it cool if i upload it on my music page Kyzer I Give All Credit to you

Similar Threads

  1. Track-By-Track Fan Review. Wrekonize: The War Within
    By neptunebastard in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 06:49 AM
  2. New Bloody Kutty Track, and a new Bizzy track!
    By JungleWorld in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 03:06 PM
  3. NEW TRACK "Track Murder" just one crazy 16 on a hot ass beat. sick flow check it
    By Adam Frumkin in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:03 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 01:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •