Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cognito

Cognito

Does anybody know anything about Cognito. Is it the same Cognito that was on Master P's Gutter Music label or a different dude. I found some vids on youtube about a Cognito if its the same dude he sounds pretty dope. Ill post em in a lil bit.

Not sure, haven't given him a chance. Unless dude changes his shit so he doesn't come off as such a faggot I won't be either.

Here is a recent Cognito Interview from last week with questions from fans. I sent in a question if you listen youll here the interviewer say "Gofer has a question" and ask the questions.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/65634020aad678aa/

and yes he is the same Cognito from the bay that was under Master P's label

just to let people know, "fairfield" is NOT an actual part of the BAY AREA dispite sharing the same area code as VALLEJO, its just outside of it.....just tryna ride coat tails.

thats not necesarily true, im from the bay born and raised, Union City, but i live out in the central valley now, and it borders the bay area, and the closest towns to the bay, are stockton and tracy, they bout an hour or less from touchin water and they just aint the bay area, close, but no. I think the only reason they try considerinn themselves, is because f the shared area code. Even on our local news that broadcasts from sacramento, fairfield is in the coverage area, but nothing else to the left of that, there almost at the bottom of the hill in to the valley thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by SCENARIO
    if you can drive in or less then an hour and touch BAY water then its concidered bay area to the rest of the world.....And im saying this not even knowing weather it is or not that far..

Did anyone kno who cognito was prior to his signing
    ?

he is way tight he used to tour with nickatina ..... hes got a good tribute cd out for mac dre put it out a few years ago guys tight cant wait to hear his album

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    Did anyone kno who cognito was prior to his signing
    ?
    I knew OF him. But didnt know any of his music.

I heard that 2 shots song with Nickatina. Its pretty dope. Andre Nickatina is One of my Top 5 Mc's. Legend. Tech and Nickatina should do a track.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    he is way tight he used to tour with nickatina ..... hes got a good tribute cd out for mac dre put it out a few years ago guys tight cant wait to hear his album

Nickatina and Tech track would be sick. Would be interesting to hear those two types of sounds meshed together.