Thread: Have you ever kicked it backstage or like an hour with Strange

Have you ever kicked it backstage or like an hour with Strange

Have you ever kicked it with Strange. I met Tech, Kaliko, and Kutt for the first time at the Wicked Wonka tour backstage when I was on Twiztid street team. The first Tech tour I was at though was Hostile Takeover Tour in Chicago August 31, 2004 at the House of Blues where I met Tech, Kaliko, and Kutt again while me n my home girl Lisa were smokin a blunt they came out and were like WHAT UP JUGGALO to me and Tech was tellin me about Everready and Skatterman and Snug Brim. Tech, Kaliko, and Kutty were kickin it wit us at the venue for a hour and Tech was rappin Industry is Punks with me. Tech, Kaliko, and Kutt with a couple Strange crew members were feelin us. Damn ever since that day I was like they're totally the shit and since then I met them 10 times and been backstage like for 3 Tech shows. Kickin it with Strange is the best. They're mad nice n they show mad love to their fans.

cool story bro

i went to to show of just recent and was pulled up on stage while it was just the vips there and i was the only one that got pulled up and tech did a madd bday shout to me and was pointing at me while singing it with krizz so i blew him a kiss and he catched was really he signed my psyco bitch tshirt too happy bday bianca techn9ne the my jeans best show best bday present ever cant wait to see him again

ive only been 2 the vip thing 2 times. ima be vip novemeber when he's in independance,mo and ive been at the red nose video shoot,sickology 101 pic shoot those times i was out there for some hours lol saw tech,krizz at both and kutt at the video shoot lol

i got to chill with travis, tech, kaliko, and two of their street team guys like that work with strange. they came to vegas like 3 weeks ago for a clothing convention and i got a call from their main street team guy josh and i met up with him and we went around vegas and put up posters and shit and then he was like you wanna meet tech? and i was like fuck yea so he calls up tech and hes like were about to finish our food now and then were gonna be chillin in the room. so after their food we mobbed over to the encore in las vegas and went up to their sweet and chilled with em all and he put on F.U.N. for us and he was all rockin out to it it was funny he gets down on his own shit but then we took a pic www.myspace.com/dizzall which is my default pic and dipped out we chilled for about 2 hours just shootin the shit with em

Quote Originally Posted by LAS VEGAS STREET TEAM MANAGER
    i got to chill with travis, tech, kaliko, and two of their street team guys like that work with strange. they came to vegas like 3 weeks ago for a clothing convention and i got a call from their main street team guy josh and i met up with him and we went around vegas and put up posters and shit and then he was like you wanna meet tech? and i was like fuck yea so he calls up tech and hes like were about to finish our food now and then were gonna be chillin in the room. so after their food we mobbed over to the encore in las vegas and went up to their sweet and chilled with em all and he put on F.U.N. for us and he was all rockin out to it it was funny he gets down on his own shit but then we took a pic www.myspace.com/dizzall which is my default pic and dipped out we chilled for about 2 hours just shootin the shit with em

lucky lol