Thread: 2 Questions???

2 Questions???

Ofcourse I went to Tech's World breaking Tour performance last week, but I want to know 2 things. 1) why wasn't MGK on the tour for the final shows?- 2) Does anybody know exactly what Tech's "Tour Rules" consist of?

He wasnt on them more than likely because he agreed to so many shows n then they added more. So once the required # of shows was met he had other obligations is my guess, the only tour rule that i really know of is no drugs allowed on the busses n shit

No actually theres a thread were it was brought up. MGK is doing Warped tour, So he had to stop doing The Hostile Take over tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    He wasnt on them more than likely because he agreed to so many shows n then they added more. So once the required # of shows was met he had other obligations is my guess, the only tour rule that i really know of is no drugs allowed on the busses n shit

Did u not read where i wrote he had other obligations?? Im the one in that thread that said hes at warped tour

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Beighey

No actually theres a thread were it was brought up. MGK is doing Warped tour, So he had to stop doing The Hostile Take over tour.

No need to get defensive shit gobbler I was filling him in I don't fuckin know you enough to know your the one who posted that on another thread. Getcho ol' gobbledy gook ass outta here witht that.

Did u not read where i wrote he had other obligations?? Im the one in that thread that said hes at warped tour

Thays kinda bogus. Well I was at the Final Show

I never said anything disrespectful to u and u feel the need to be disrespectful to me? All i did was point out that i already said other obligations, fuck outta here disrespectful lil fuck boy

No need to get defensive shit gobbler I was filling him in I don't fuckin know you enough to know your the one who posted that on another thread. Getcho ol' gobbledy gook ass outta here witht that.