Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Tech N9ne dissin Big Scoob?

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne dissin Big Scoob?

    i was listening to the song Kansas City King and realized Tech was dissin Big Scoob. Obviously everything is cool between them now, I just never knew about this.



    Dem niggas is dumb niggas disrespecting somebody that loved yall niggas.
    (hog tie em x3)
    You deserve everything you got coming you dumb motherfuckers.

    (hook x2)
    this ones for the rogues
    this ones for the hoes
    this ones for the shows
    this ones for the ghettos

    (verse 1)
    (ey) who put them asses in motion (ey) who flow it fast like the ocean
    (ey) this shit is past the commotion im bout to push it further nigga rub it in with lotion
    So many posed to be holding me totally foes to me
    gold to the protégé his quota be so
    but he alacrity rhyme motherfuckers know the design
    How you gonna disrespect me when the whole city's mine
    I been grinding like a motherfucker chasing my dream
    No longer chasing im making my green
    And it seems that them niggas talking tough shit
    Not just some niggas but the hood I threw up wit
    Niggas I grew up wit
    Get this (whats that)
    Them niggas pissed cause I got they house note
    Mistresses house note
    Five car notes income tax return and three child support checks on my wrist im the

    (chorus x2)
    Kansas City King
    and im the baddest nigga that you ever seen
    you stupid niggas don't really want no money green
    you bout to see me take it about to see me bling
    all you motherfuckers the Kansas City King

    (verse 2)
    Down to the nitty gritty did I say nitty I said nitty
    cause ever since he left the shit aint been pretty
    Nigga had to skip scenes when he rammed his
    Dick up in something sacred and your honor probably gave him 15 of the damnedist
    When I didn't have shiza to do
    I used to sit up on the block with the crew
    And drank brew
    Now niggas mad because im gone "Bonjour"
    Stupid niggas you never see me cause im "On tour"
    Stacking cash and smacking asses with the masses
    You still jacking stashes gun blast's
    Funny how my money it runs rapid
    Labeled me a devil cause your hustling level I done passed it
    Nigga Will
    My nigga still
    You kept it real kept it all about the dollar bill
    They wrong and you know it and im about to show it
    since you said you was misquoted nigga ima hold it im the

    (chorus x2)
    Kansas City King
    and im the baddest nigga that you ever seen
    you stupid niggas don't really want no money green
    you bout to see me take it about to see me bling
    all you motherfuckers the Kansas City King


    (verse 3)
    Big Scoob you fixing to get schooled
    How could you just diss dude and do something this crude you
    Motherfucking fool you
    I taught you patterns had to combat em cause you knew that I was a O.G like tulu
    I told you lets to the group called RDV
    And you said no cause aint no we reppin that R E D
    Then I said fuck that
    I mean with R A P
    Get together and make the cheddar as far as they see
    So I extended a hand
    To blend wit a band
    Now ex friend's wit a man they'll send to the can
    When you pass me motherfuckers don't you ever ever ask me
    Shit about stuart ashby simply because he slashed me
    Who used to trust you ME
    Who slept on your couch wit a AK ready to bust who ME
    You say people saying 57 RDVS aint shit without me
    make you wanna say fuck me well FUCK YOU im the

    (chorus x2)
    Kansas City King
    and im the baddest nigga that you ever seen
    you stupid niggas don't really want no money green
    you bout to see me take it about to see me bling
    all you motherfuckers the Kansas City King


    (verse 4)
    I started yall gangsta shit
    And this the motherfucking thanks I get
    You been challenging me ever since fourth and fifth grade
    Mad cause you didn't get your credits on Mitch Bade
    Talked to don juan
    You don't want none
    Look at you blood you just a crab wonton
    Making everything black and white the fattest
    Not at all but your business can't compete wit Travis
    At its worst status
    Strange will change the game and claim domain and all the lames will ravish
    Michael whitebear you been waiting to bust rounds at a nigga well the opportunity's right there
    16 bars aint enough to express how I feel about you niggas
    Now im wit my two niggas deuce niggas
    Reign till im slain they will forever feel me
    The only way to stop me you got to kill me the

    (chorus x2)
    Kansas City King
    and im the baddest nigga that you ever seen
    you stupid niggas don't really want no money green
    you bout to see me take it about to see me bling
    all you motherfuckers the Kansas City King

  2. #2
    They had a fall out. If I remember correctly, it's because Tech was going on tour, and they felt he was leaving them out, or whatever.

  3. #3
    No that's not why.its because tech used a cheat code and whipped scoobs ass on tecmo bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    They had a fall out. If I remember correctly, it's because Tech was going on tour, and they felt he was leaving them out, or whatever.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    it's not cheating if you use bo jackson



    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    No that's not why.its because tech used a cheat code and whipped scoobs ass on tecmo bowl


    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    They had a fall out. If I remember correctly, it's because Tech was going on tour, and they felt he was leaving them out, or whatever.

  5. #5
    Haha, damn this brings back memories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    it's not cheating if you use bo jackson


    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    No that's not why.its because tech used a cheat code and whipped scoobs ass on tecmo bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    They had a fall out. If I remember correctly, it's because Tech was going on tour, and they felt he was leaving them out, or whatever.

  6. #6
    Well not really this...it's mainly Murder Dog magazine. They had a big KC feature, Tech wasn't in it b/c of tour, but Hobo Tone, Vell Bakardy, Don Juan, RDVs were all in it. RDVs (including Scoob in particular0 had some choice words for/about Tech. Talking about "Slacker," the "devil" thing, etc.

    Tech came back with his own MD interview, mentioned he didn't expect the RDVs to say that kind of stuff (esp. when the ones who you expected to diss Tech didn't even do so). Kansas City King is a direct response to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    They had a fall out. If I remember correctly, it's because Tech was going on tour, and they felt he was leaving them out, or whatever.

  7. #7
    Senior Member StaKca Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    235
    This is a old ass song, this shit is old news they already moved passed dat shit

  8. #8
    yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
    the song came out in 2004.
    i was just pointing out that i never heard about this due to me only knowing about tech n0w for about 3 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by RelliK
    This is a old ass song, this shit is old news they already moved passed dat shit

  9. #9
    Senior Member StaKca Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    235
    I dont kno how long you've been listenin to Tech, you could of just heard about'm yesterday for all I know.
    Just sayin.
    Either way they was Fonkin 4-Real for a min.
    and Tech, Vell bakardi, and Don Juan still Fonkin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokah-Neena
    yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
    the song came out in 2004.
    i was just pointing out that i never heard about this due to me only knowing about tech n0w for about 3 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by RelliK
    This is a old ass song, this shit is old news they already moved passed dat shit

  10. #10
    ive never seen anyone post anything on this site about it so i figured id do it for the people like me that didnt know that this even happened. and yeah i figured bakardy and juan still dont like tech or vise versa since they havent done any work with tech. but i know tech dont talk about them in songs anymore since absolute power.

    Quote Originally Posted by RelliK
    I dont kno how long you've been listenin to Tech, you could of just heard about'm yesterday for all I know.
    Just sayin.

    Either way they was Fonkin 4-Real for a min.

    and Tech, Vell bakardi, and Don Juan still Fonkin



    Quote Originally Posted by Tokah-Neena
    yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
    the song came out in 2004.
    i was just pointing out that i never heard about this due to me only knowing about tech n0w for about 3 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by RelliK
    This is a old ass song, this shit is old news they already moved passed dat shit

Similar Threads

  1. Aqualeo dissin Tech????
    By S3ANT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:59 PM
  2. the Game dissin Tech
    By marinolucero in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. THESE FAGS DISSIN TECH!
    By Mr.Pound in forum Rumors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 01:36 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:25 PM
  5. Who iz Tech Dissin on "Be right back"?
    By NNutHowze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •