Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question About K.O.D. Tour

Question About K.O.D. Tour

Don't know if anyone knows anything yet but I'm gonna ask anyways. Anybody know if Big Scoob is gonna get his own set, or is he gonna do what Kali and Kutt do and join Tech during the main show? Personally I think Tech, Kali, & Kutt are awesome together and I figure that if they add Scoob it's gonna be a hella crowded stage. Not only that, but I personally wanna hear as many Tech songs as time allows, and if Scoob is gonna do 3 or so songs during the main show, that means less Tech. Answers? Opinions? Thoughts? Anyone not give a fuck?

from the looks of wikipedia (the KOD tracklist so far...) we're going to get a lot of Tech.

...and from the district n9ne interview Tech says the stage is designed for him and KOD

who knows...

lol big schoob barely joined strange lol he's gonna have his own set

It'll probably go Stevie Stone, Glasses Malone, Slaughterhouse, Scoob, then the 3 of them again. I'd like to see a total set of just Tech, that would be the shit.

haha well thats what i was originally thinking but then it's like well Scoob is Tech's good friend and maybe he wants him to get in the spotlight and what not. Hopefully your right

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    lol big schoob barely joined strange lol he's gonna have his own set

i really hope not

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    i think it'll be all 4

it will probably go like this Stevie Stone, Glasses Malone, Big Scoob, Slaughterhouse, then Tech

Quote Originally Posted by TiggaTy
    It'll probably go Stevie Stone, Glasses Malone, Slaughterhouse, Scoob, then the 3 of them again. I'd like to see a total set of just Tech, that would be the shit.

One would hope this is the order. Either that, or Scoob will indeed get a mini-set during Tech (or a small solo set before tech/krizz/kutt)
    Stage set is gonna be BONKERS though! Red sky, cemetary and shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by suburbannoizefan
    it will probably go like this Stevie Stone, Glasses Malone, Big Scoob, Slaughterhouse, then Tech

Quote Originally Posted by TiggaTy

Scoob's a dope lyricist. I go to Strange shows for the shows. I enjoy all Strange Music artists. Give Scoob a chance. Listen to some RDV shit, homie. Anmd then listen to Monsterifik. Scoob's got some tight lyrics. Kaliko's probably gonna have a few songs too. Strange is really poppin, man. Give Scoob a chance

from what i can gather from past posts scoob jus come on during techs set do big scoob an salue.. an techs on for 2 hours!?!?!?! jus wut people have said previously