Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Show

Sydney Show

Just wanted to thank tech great show last night fucking awesome,

I just wish he had of actually done some sickology songs as it was the sickology 101 tour and i was looking forward to hearing rednose and mwc2 live,

Cant wait to he comes back

So what DID he do?

He started of with the usual shit, stamina, then went into einstien and done alot of the older hits like bout to bubble , It was great cause it was my first time seeing him live and i now join all the other that say tech is the best live performer. He done ariola accapella with kaliko that was good and done happy birthday off genius, then he ended it with like yeah and everybody move

he didnt end it with I'm a playa?

Quote Originally Posted by krayzie D
    He started of with the usual shit, stamina, then went into einstien and done alot of the older hits like bout to bubble , It was great cause it was my first time seeing him live and i now join all the other that say tech is the best live performer. He done ariola accapella with kaliko that was good and done happy birthday off genius, then he ended it with like yeah and everybody move

are u serious or joking? lol

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    this guy took scenario's place...... hahaha

lol i didnt think u meant permanently. i thought u meant for the shows in austrialia lol

cummon man. the "hahahaha" didnt waive the "being sarcastic/joking" flag? yes. i was joking. that dude is hyped up though- over tech, his koala bear, and the view of where he lives. sweet spot to live it looks like. tech n9ne.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.

lol that koala bear is Gangsta

that too. joke didnt work as well as i thought it would i suppose

lol i didnt think u meant permanently. i thought u meant for the shows in austrialia lol

cummon man. the "hahahaha" didnt waive the "being sarcastic/joking" flag? yes. i was joking. that dude is hyped up though- over tech, his koala bear, and the view of where he lives. sweet spot to live it looks like. tech n9ne.

lucky bastards he didn't do an encore in brisbane so no everybody move or like yeah

no sickology songs in brisbane as well beside areola, he done heaps off everready though and plenty of older shit so can't complain at all. fucken still spun out how awesome it was.

Dude, most people would love that, How many artists go on tour and play the old shit the fans want to hear??