Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like I Died

Like I Died

Just checked out the leaked song for KOD Like I Died an it got me to wondering ... i know KOD is ment to be prety dam dark but this shit sounds near on suicidal an thats some Dark ass shit. Also it kinda sounds like how in some 2pac songs he was reping like he knew his death was comeing an it makes me feel like Techs doin the same thing.
    i dont mean like hes stealing Pacs matirial but its like his planing his death or he wants to disapear for a while pull a houdini if you will in my opinion . also herd a snip bit of Blacken the Sun also thats some eeiry shit too, i know hes writeing the pain out an puting it to music but thos are just my thoughts. on it what do you all think?

I don't think it's on some suicidal shit.

Just that he thinks he deserves more play.
    As much as Pac got when he died.

Yea, I felt the same way. Like people become famous & get more plays when they die it seems like. I hadn't even heard of Soulja Slim till he got all that radio play on Juvenile's song "Slow Motion." Yukmouth speaks on this with Mac Dre & Tupac's death in this interview starting at 1:34

So I think that's what he's saying when he says, "Play My Music Like I Died"

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    I don't think it's on some suicidal shit.

Just that he thinks he deserves more play.

As much as Pac got when he died.

tech just being tech and u said something about LIKE I DIED being suicidal....well thats just dumb of you. he is making a point on how he shud get the play he deserves. it called a metaphor dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    tech just being tech and u said something about LIKE I DIED being suicidal....well thats just dumb of you. he is making a point on how he shud get the play he deserves. it called a metaphor dawg.
    i never said Tech wanted to kill himself it was just a metaphor for how dark KOD is the beats the that Techs repping is ery as hell. dont get me wrong it is Stranges year to shine but it just sounds like all the touring an all his family stuff is realy taking its toll out on him and its pushin him to near on breaking point.

shit...tech really sounds like hes doing drugs again. you can tell the difference in his voice on his songs and interviews from he was on drugs and when he quit doing em all hardcore status. outta breath all that shit.
    the way he sounds on the district nine shit kinda reminds me of the interview on the absolute power dvd. hopefully tech aint back into that life again...weeds fine...but the constant x and shit he was doing...fucks you up bad.
    hopefully thats not the case. but you never knw wit his mom and shit he might relapse. most of his darkest shit was done ON drugs. so you never knw

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    like i died is about more recognition. but this cd will be a deep dark hole of emotions. listen to that radio interview or district n9ne or something interview. sounds like he's bout to cry. but if my ma was in a psych ward- i'd be a little hazy in the head too. imagine how much he's missin by ridin in a tour bus every day for 2-3 months 3 times a year. and then always comin up with music in between or at least doin the recording and all that. thats a time consuming job- and he's missin his kids growin up, ma dying, and prolly has someone tell him what day it is to keep his head on straight.

never thought of it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    shit...tech really sounds like hes doing drugs again. you can tell the difference in his voice on his songs and interviews from he was on drugs and when he quit doing em all hardcore status. outta breath all that shit.
    the way he sounds on the district nine shit kinda reminds me of the interview on the absolute power dvd. hopefully tech aint back into that life again...weeds fine...but the constant x and shit he was doing...fucks you up bad.
    hopefully thats not the case. but you never knw wit his mom and shit he might relapse. most of his darkest shit was done ON drugs. so you never knw

like i died is about more recognition. but this cd will be a deep dark hole of emotions. listen to that radio interview or district n9ne or something interview. sounds like he's bout to cry. but if my ma was in a psych ward- i'd be a little hazy in the head too. imagine how much he's missin by ridin in a tour bus every day for 2-3 months 3 times a year. and then always comin up with music in between or at least doin the recording and all that. thats a time consuming job- and he's missin his kids growin up, ma dying, and prolly has someone tell him what day it is to keep his head on straight.

Tech's just bein real. He has to put himself in it to make an album about it.

no

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD

i think this song should get pulled from the cd