Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why is it?

why is it?

90% of people you talk to about Tech N9ne, besides us obviously..think Tech N9ne is a group? lol I had one girl tell me she had his cd and was all "Oh ya I love them, they're one of my favorite groups. lol i mean do people not see him by himself on all his cd's with MLK being the one exception? this happens 90% of the time i ask someone if they've heard of him.

Maybe she was just talking bout the whole strange crew dude did you think about that?
    i do get some people thinking the N9ne is a group too some times

Yeah I know why you mean, that shit happens if you ask a person about spm too, south park mexicanz I love them.
    Probably a band call tech nine or something

like even ppl who have seen him live. lol about every 5 mins tech will say Give it up for Big Krizz Kaliko, or Give it up for Kutt Calhoun. or Krizz will be like Make some noise for Tech N9ne. lol they must have selective hearing.

They are "jackasses"

LOL, this happens to me all the time as well. I didn't know it happened a lot.

I figure they just don't have any clue probably seen one show with 3 guys performing and assumed they were a group. When I first started listening to Potluck I thought underrated's name was Potluck and One-Ton was just a hype man. So pretty much just lack of knowledge would be the reason.

It pisses me off lol. As soon as I hear "them" I immedietly say "you mean him. HE'S ONE GUY". One of my friends is convinced that tech n9ne is a group of nine rappers. Also his favorite rapper is lil Wayne, so I cut him some slack since he must be legally retarded.

hahahaha. oh well, at least we know ppl are listening to him and buying his music

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    It pisses me off lol. As soon as I hear "them" I immedietly say "you mean him. HE'S ONE GUY". One of my friends is convinced that tech n9ne is a group of nine rappers. Also his favorite rapper is lil Wayne, so I cut him some slack since he must be legally retarded.

or maybe she wanted to impress you...lmfao.

Instead she lookd like a jackass.

Did you burst her bubble?