Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtf is this and why didnt i see this video floatin around on youtube before

wtf is this and why didnt i see this video floatin around on youtube before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4_7jSh_2U

i assume tech had to do community service or something/???? its a cool song but doesnt seem like a tech thing

yeah video is a lil outta taste for Tech the song is dope tho for some reason its labled as in Everready in my media player which is wrong...wtf

That was on the T9X dvd. He did it for some school program.

hmmmm weird i didnt get the t9x dvd ima have to pick it up i herd it and was like HAHAHAHA WTF???? but i guess if i was a kid in school id rather have tech tell me to say no then some other rapper

you're the street team manager and you don't have t9x? lol yeah the first time I saw it I was so confused.

yea i kinda need to quit being poor so i can afford to buy tech shit i hung up a few of the posters they sent me cause im broke

Yeah fuck being poor. I'm sick of it too. I found mine in a used dvd store for $3 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by LAS VEGAS STREET TEAM MANAGER
    yea i kinda need to quit being poor so i can afford to buy tech shit i hung up a few of the posters they sent me cause im broke

yea dude fuck being broke shit sucks and i dont wanna dl it cause i feel bad when i do that to artist i like haahhah fuck britney spears tho ahahahah

wow really when you take a second from playing your world of warcraft because you have no friends so all you do is go online and try to look cool by talking trash that wasnt even funny or creatively put together maybe just maybe youll earn someones respect by keeping that hole that penises go into (your mouth) shut someone would add you on wow so you dont have to do all your quest by yourself and your mom wont have to sue us for you killing yourself cause you finally learned that your never going to spread your legs and fly and get out of your parents house... that my friend is a "pwned" comment
    and if you reply to this comment with more slander then you are just proving my point on your bitch-ass-ness

Prinzyk - 1
    LAS VEGAS STREET TEAM MANAGER - 0