Thread: Show Me A God Video (1st single for K.O.D. according to Tech)

Show Me A God Video (1st single for K.O.D. according to Tech)

Does anybody know when he will release the video for the track "Show Me A God" ? My assumption is that he will leave the month of September alone, as Big Scoob has released "Monsterifik" with HIS single "Salue". I think it would make sense to wait until October as that is the month of the K.O.D. release, however i'm just spitballin' here if anybody else has any clues; let me know. SSSTTRRRRRAAAAANNNNGGGE Music!

I dont kno but def lookin forward to it. But Im assuming it will be like a week before the album comes out although it will probably leak b4 then.

i bet tech releases show me a god probably around the beginning of his tour. just to get people amped up and maybe gain those last few fans who were on the fence about buying the concert ticket. the video might sway them. so my guess is the week of the first concert date. agree? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    I dont kno but def lookin forward to it. But Im assuming it will be like a week before the album comes out although it will probably leak b4 then.

Well the salue music vid came out like a day before it dropped but like yeah came out hella months after it dropped so honestly theres no way to pinpoint when it will show

true true . very true. but i think killer really launched techs career to a new level, from jsut being an indy artist, to being the best indie artist (in most of the music industries eyes, and some consumers) so i think tech didnt have the budget from a video for like yeah for a while, which is why its a pretty lame video, very cheap. but now since tech has hella money and he lieks to talk about it in songs now lol, i think that he'll deifiantly release the video before his CD

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    Well the salue music vid came out like a day before it dropped but like yeah came out hella months after it dropped so honestly theres no way to pinpoint when it will show

i except 1st week of october.... i cant wait for K.O.D. im hella hyped for it.. i'll be pickin that and the new R.A. shit for sure.

would love to see a video....

probably a few days or tha same exact number of days between the making of big scoob and tha actual video.. just look when both videos were posted .. maybe that will be a ball park estimate.