Thread: Take Over

Take Over

When Tech N9ne retires who do you think is gonna take over strange music? I think its gonna be Krizz Kaliko.

what if he never retires lol. 80 years old coming out in a wheel chair.

haha his beard's all hanging down like zz top

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    hahahaha that would be insane !

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    what if he never retires lol. 80 years old coming out in a wheel chair.

i dont even wanna think about this question....probly krizz but i still hope tech still does verses

I bet when Tech retires, krizz and kutt will both be on there way to retiring to. But i don't think he will ever retire, i think he may just stop putting out albums, but he would still be the Main guy in strange music.

Honestly thats sad to even think about, but I think I agree with dude above me I don't think he would offically retire if he did he'd be running stuff behind the scene with the strange music label.

Im sure hed still be in charge of Strange if he decided not to make anymore music. When he gets real old and cant handle it anymore Id imagine hed pass the Strange down to his kids or something. Krizz would probably be the main artist under the label if he wouldnt be fixin to retire too. By then who knos???

i don't think so cuz tech don't let hiz kidz even listen to hiz musik. AT ALL.

"For my family...this izn't suitable."

It'll be Krizz but tech will never retire!

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    Im sure hed still be in charge of Strange if he decided not to make anymore music. When he gets real old and cant handle it anymore Id imagine hed pass the Strange down to his kids or something. Krizz would probably be the main artist under the label if he wouldnt be fixin to retire too. By then who knos???

If he retires he'll prolly do the shit with trav like help run strange with him

My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    If he retires he'll prolly do the shit with trav like help run strange with him