Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Question About V.I.P. Packages...

  1. #1
    Junior Member TU Times's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4

    Question About V.I.P. Packages...

    So do you only get to meet Strange Music artists with the VIP package? Or do you get to meet everyone on the tour (Slaughterhouse, Glasses Malone, ect.)?

  2. #2
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    everyone on the tour

  3. #3
    i have no clue i'll find out on Oct. 11 at the Missoula show though kind of hope that i get to meet Slaughterhouse

  4. #4
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    I have a V.I.P. package in my pants

  5. #5
    you get to meet everyone on the tour and i know this from experience

  6. #6
    Junior Member TU Times's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Cool just making sure, because it doesn't really get into detail on the promo flyer.

  7. #7
    yeah, but for sure dude the VIP is crazy, i had soo much shit goin through my head when i met the strange family last yeah, it was insane

    Quote Originally Posted by TU Times
    Cool just making sure, because it doesn't really get into detail on the promo flyer.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i feel like im gonna freeze up and not know what to say lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    yeah, but for sure dude the VIP is crazy, i had soo much shit goin through my head when i met the strange family last yeah, it was insane


    Quote Originally Posted by TU Times
    Cool just making sure, because it doesn't really get into detail on the promo flyer.

  9. #9
    you know what man the same shit happened to me...the only thing i could get out of my mouth was im your biggest fan blah blah blah...but since i already met him once i can feel laid back and chill about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    i feel like im gonna freeze up and not know what to say lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    yeah, but for sure dude the VIP is crazy, i had soo much shit goin through my head when i met the strange family last yeah, it was insane

    Quote Originally Posted by TU Times
    Cool just making sure, because it doesn't really get into detail on the promo flyer.

  10. #10
    Do u have to buy tickets and VIP or just the VIP Im going to my first show in Nov

Similar Threads

  1. The VIP packages
    By Dollar Menunaire in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 04:58 AM
  2. vip packages
    By BAT"E"MAN in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 12:12 AM
  3. VIP packages?
    By MarcusGamez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 03:20 AM
  4. Next set of VIP packages...
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:46 PM
  5. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH VIP PACKAGES FOR K.O.D. ARE?
    By RyanBarker in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •