Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Hate hate hate...

  1. #1

    Hate hate hate...

    So I love the big scoob album. It's definitely not tech but that's a good thing. If it sounded like tech then everyone would rag on scoob for copying. Scoob is his own thing an as far as his music goes I thought it was the hardest shit out of strange to date.
    I also think that it is too soon to start criticizing monsterifik. The alb just dropped today people. Listen to it more than once before you decide how you feel. Try listening to it without comparing it to anyone else. Let big scoob just be big scoob and try that for a minute before deciding the album sucks. I mean genius was a good album but it took me a few listens through before I could drop all of my preconceived notions of what it should sound like. KriZz did his thing and I loved it. Now big scoob is doing his so at least give it a try.
    Now all the fuckers who say that I am dick riding strange, fuck off. I can like this album and every other strange album, though I do not, and not be dick riding. I don't have to think everything is the most pure shit I've ever heard to still respect these artists for putting themselves out there and doing what they want and what they think sounds good. I think that's why strange is the shit. They do their thing and it doesn't always fit the mold.
    I personally think monsterifik is better than vitiligo. The beats are hard and besides scoob saying gutter too many times for my taste I thought it was a real niggarifik album.
    I'm not going to argue with people about my opinion or theirs but I hope people will give it some time before they trash talk someone's art work.
    I hope everyone has a great day.

  2. #2
    Shut up dick rider

  3. #3
    Oh I am so glad to see the intelligent people are on here this morning. Say what you will you sorry excuse of vaginal discharge but don't try to think too hard. Wait u know you won't. See instead of saying something that would require a brain you have reverted to being a critical lil child. That's ok though because the world needs haters and if you can't be a real nigga then I guess hating is all you have left.



    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    Shut up dick rider

  4. #4
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    Yeah I feel ya man!! I don't think a lot of people realize how much respect and street cred Scoob has. I also think a lot of people are thinking the only reason Scoob was signed to Strange is because him and Tech are good friends. Shit if that was the case then half of KC's rappers would be signed too!! But you know there's one good thing that everybodys pretty good at and that's being a hater.

  5. #5
    Yeah I think considering the amount of money and backing strange has they are making some serious hardcore
    music. I'm not sayin monsterifik is perfect but damn I don't see any mainstream artist putting this much of themselves out there. I thought stik and move and how we party were the weakest songs but damn there is a lot of music on this album. These guys put it out there and they deserve props for that if nothing else.

    I'm just happy to see tech and strange doing better and bigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Yeah I feel ya man!! I don't think a lot of people realize how much respect and street cred Scoob has. I also think a lot of people are thinking the only reason Scoob was signed to Strange is because him and Tech are good friends. Shit if that was the case then half of KC's rappers would be signed too!! But you know there's one good thing that everybodys pretty good at and that's being a hater.

  6. #6
    LOL, yea. It's always nice to hop on this forum & listen to ignorant people. It's actually pretty fun sometimes LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Jennings
    Oh I am so glad to see the intelligent people are on here this morning. Say what you will you sorry excuse of vaginal discharge but don't try to think too hard. Wait u know you won't. See instead of saying something that would require a brain you have reverted to being a critical lil child. That's ok though because the world needs haters and if you can't be a real nigga then I guess hating is all you have left.






    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    Shut up dick rider

  7. #7
    Senior Member OGVIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    266
    whats with the Dick Ryder response anyway? Lovin this album, bout halfway through it so far, these beats are banging!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Amanda47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    563
    agreed. ahah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Ninna's Girl
    LOL, yea. It's always nice to hop on this forum & listen to ignorant people. It's actually pretty fun sometimes LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Jennings
    Oh I am so glad to see the intelligent people are on here this morning. Say what you will you sorry excuse of vaginal discharge but don't try to think too hard. Wait u know you won't. See instead of saying something that would require a brain you have reverted to being a critical lil child. That's ok though because the world needs haters and if you can't be a real nigga then I guess hating is all you have left.



    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    Shut up dick rider

  9. #9
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    Word!! You know at first I didn't like stik and move either but that song has really grown on me now. Techs verse is pretty sick. There's only a select few that I don't care for a whole lot but I like most of the album.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Jennings
    Yeah I think considering the amount of money and backing strange has they are making some serious hardcore
    music. I'm not sayin monsterifik is perfect but damn I don't see any mainstream artist putting this much of themselves out there. I thought stik and move and how we party were the weakest songs but damn there is a lot of music on this album. These guys put it out there and they deserve props for that if nothing else.



    I'm just happy to see tech and strange doing better and bigger.



    Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Yeah I feel ya man!! I don't think a lot of people realize how much respect and street cred Scoob has. I also think a lot of people are thinking the only reason Scoob was signed to Strange is because him and Tech are good friends. Shit if that was the case then half of KC's rappers would be signed too!! But you know there's one good thing that everybodys pretty good at and that's being a hater.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    I lost all respect for your thread once I saw the word "niggarifik"

Similar Threads

  1. Why All the Hate?
    By DougMartin in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:57 PM
  2. I hate everyone
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:18 PM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:27 AM
  4. The Hate?
    By Nick250 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 02:44 AM
  5. I hate to ask this
    By Strange1914Rat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •