Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NE & BIG SCOOB ON NEW MESSY MARV CD !

TECH N9NE & BIG SCOOB ON NEW MESSY MARV CD !

messy marv and is my second favy rapper next 2 tech, and his new album DRAPPED UP AND CHIPPED OUT 4 is gunna come out and on his myspace he has the snippet of his new track with Tech & Scoob the first track playing and its SICK, techs verse is bad ass. GANG GREEN.

http://www.myspace.com/messymarvonline

sickkk. messy marv is a fucking boss. good to see him and tech on a track again. and it sounds like a legit song

yup, i like how he gots alot of peole on his upcomming cd yet he chose the track with tech & scoob to be first on his music player.

They were both on Draped Up and CHipped Out 3, too.

this is gonna be worth a pick up. i can already tell and i dont even listen to marv. what would a good cd to get for a new fan?

man, messy marv makes good music, he gots ALOT of cd's always droppin between 3-4 a year, as well as collabo albums to....to me theyre all good, and for a first timer, u might wanna check out his "BEST OF" stuff to check out, he has one he made a few years ago called "HUSTLANAIRE" and he just came out with an actual "best of messy marv".

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    this is gonna be worth a pick up. i can already tell and i dont even listen to marv. what would a good cd to get for a new fan?

that messy slick is the shit to... maybe cause im from same city as mitchy but it still slumps

Quote Originally Posted by AKUZED
    man, messy marv makes good music, he gots ALOT of cd's always droppin between 3-4 a year, as well as collabo albums to....to me theyre all good, and for a first timer, u might wanna check out his "BEST OF" stuff to check out, he has one he made a few years ago called "HUSTLANAIRE" and he just came out with an actual "best of messy marv".

i always thought that cd should have been called mitchy marv

Quote Originally Posted by mikedre
    that messy slick is the shit to... maybe cause im from same city as mitchy but it still slumps

that dont even sound right... maybe messy slick would sound wrong if it was the other way around. i prolly just use to what it is now u know

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    i always thought that cd should have been called mitchy marv

no no, ur right, that cd was real cool, i like that one, i have almost every messay marv cd, thats what i like about him, he good, his stuff is quality and he just keeps pumpin em out, kinda wish tech was like that, as far as pumpin em out one right after the next.