Thread: Is anyone planning on seeing this movie?

Is anyone planning on seeing this movie?

is this a horror flick?
    that mask is super badass.

a horror film about michael jackson?

really? c'mon now. lol

Oh hell no Ive seen enough shit about Michael Jackson the last few months....lol I think the mask was from the Thriller video Its just a movie about his acheivements n shit...wish people would stop jeffin tho! U kno everyone made fun n shit and talkin about him molesterin, hangin kids out the window n shit and he dies and instantly everyone luvs him again.....bullshit

no? fuck micheal jackson

lmfao nice move blaze..
    heres the movie poster

nah i still fell tha same way about him hanging his blanket out tha window.. now that he's dead.,. it doesnt erase that image in my head of him doing it.. i never liked micheal.. never will... but i still don;t think it was right to have him murdered

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    Oh hell no Ive seen enough shit about Michael Jackson the last few months....lol I think the mask was from the Thriller video Its just a movie about his acheivements n shit...wish people would stop jeffin tho! U kno everyone made fun n shit and talkin about him molesterin, hangin kids out the window n shit and he dies and instantly everyone luvs him again.....bullshit

I thought the movie was gonna be clips of the practice for his upcomming tour he didn't make it to? But no I will not be viewing this one

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P

im going to see that on day one!!! thanks man for this post!!!! ima see it in our theathers vip part!!! damn 5 days after my bday!!!!