Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Ya see what Kanye did to Taylor Swift!?!?!

Did Ya see what Kanye did to Taylor Swift!?!?!

That shit was hilarious, she was all happy and surprised given her little speech, then Kanye just walks up on stage takes the mic from her and starts saying beyonce had the best video. She didnt even know what to do. Haha i just think that shits hilarious

His lame apology from his blog
    "I'm sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom [Andrea]. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would've said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she's in the bleachers! ........ I'm in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!....... Beyonce's video was the best of this decade!!! I'm sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!!! I'm sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw. Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the cribe right now cause.. Well you know!!!! I'm still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaawww!!!! You are very talented!!!!! I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me. That's what it is!!!! I'm not crazy yall, I'm just real. Sorry for that!!! I really feel bad for Taylor and I'm sincerely sorry!!! Much Respect!!!!!"

lol a blog sorry lol i think he on something now or the spoiledness commin out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more..he still cou but wow our artist and athletes hittin they limits now lol

i know im gonna catch shit for this but why you have to say thats hilarious, shes doing her thing and was noticed by her peers and was awarded for her hardwork and dedication. Im pretty sure if Tech N9ne was nominated and won and kanye stole his thunder by grabbing the mic from him you would have a whole different tone. Can you take the rubber of tech'sdick and stop riding it please, there are other talented artists in other genres that deserve their shine too. If tech has taught us anything its to appreciate music, not any specific type but music as whole and clearly alot of people on this website are just riding hisdick so hard that they dont notice anything else outside one record label. So when you bash on people who bash on tech n9ne realize your just as much industry driven as the soulja boys and mainstream cats you see on BETand MTV stop being fucking mean, just let other have their time to shine too

Actually EMG WORLD I have to agree with you because that is some bs people saying thats hilarious!!! The music and the soul behind the music should be appreciated not the politics in the music industry bullshit and who can make themselves look better and buy more shit!!! People are losing the sight of what music was and should be!!!

That was some bullshit. That's why can't nobody stand his punk ass now. Taylor's big bro, Dad, Uncles, somebody needs to beat his ass. How fucked up can you be? Poor Taylor.

kanye west is a bitch and needs his ass whooped, and his jaw broke again, wish hed jus go the fuck away, fuckin fag!

Listen to this fool! He should take some of that money he's made over the years and buy himself some etiquette.

I saw that shit, I thought it was funny but fucked up at the same time. It was good to see Beyonce calling her back during her speech.