Thread: Kansas City King

Kansas City King

In the new Tech N9ne Pre-Order KOD track F.uck U. N.iggas, he says

"If you tell them you from Kansas City, The first thing they gon' say is, "Do you know Tech N9ne?" And you better Jeff and say, "That's the Kansas City King, I LOVE HIM."

So this is a question for Kansas City folk. When you say you from KC, do people identify Tech N9ne with the city? LOL

nope.. not in my run ins wit ppl. but thats just me.. ppl that are fans and know of him might when u bring it up tho but like i said thats just me. out of town ppl dont.. i should say

Not really there is like really lil ppl that like tech in kcc lol 4real well where I am up in wyandotte county their is like a lil amount of ppl that like him but like I said not really ppl do

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Not really there is like really lil ppl that like tech in kcc lol 4real well where I am up in wyandotte county their is like a lil amount of ppl that like him but like I said not really ppl do
    i was gonna say this but i didnt wanna come off messed up.. but it feels that way tho.

I kno theirs rarely anybody that knos who tec is and if they do their is very lil that anybdoy likes him

I aint from KC,but in my town, theres like only 3-4 technicians including me. probably 10 ppl tops that have heard of him and/or like him. I live in a pretty small town though. Everyone knows everyone type shit. If you go farther round the area, theres more, but here, we aint got shit. you say tech n9ne, they like, who tha fuck is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    I aint from KC,but in my town, theres like only 3-4 technicians including me. probably 10 ppl tops that have heard of him and/or like him. I live in a pretty small town though. Everyone knows everyone type shit. If you go farther round the area, theres more, but here, we aint got shit. you say tech n9ne, they like, who tha fuck is that?

yea its like that here too. like ppl who like him or dont. and be hatin on me for going and stuff. theres alot tho that like him but dont admit it till they want to

And 4 the ppl that like him much love, but ppl that dont like him b like "tech n9ne, he's hella whack I don't like him." Lol I b like wtf wuts wrong with him he hella tite(but most of the ppl that don't like him is on lil waynes nuts so yea lol)

I'm from KC....

People have mixed emtions I guess you can say. Some people talk shit on Tech out here which I cant understand. Then I have to get into a debate about the situation and then they end up shuting the fucking up, lol

Then there are actualy some people that are logical thinkers and know good talent and music when it's done right. Regardless I got love for my city, I rep my teams and my local artist's.

~ 913 KC ~ KCMO ~ 816 ~