Thread: Why isnt Tech comin back to anchorage alaska this year for K.O.D. Tour?

Why isnt Tech comin back to anchorage alaska this year for K.O.D. Tour?

Cmon Tech Come to Anchorage Alaska again, Last year you said u'd be back but i dont see AK on the tour dates, My friends and shit even my parents luv ur music, I kno the place wuld b packed like it always is, If you cant come back this year please come back soon.

Ive seen Tech every year he has come to anchorage alaska, i even saw Tech in tempe AZ when i went to vegas for vacation but i missd his performances in AK and in Vegas by jus a few days so me n my family drove from vegas to tempe jus to see him in concert. I always am surprised on how good the performance is, Ive been listenin to Tech N9ne every single day for lil over 7 years now and hope keeps the music comin. I kno he said F.T. I. and we all respect him for how much success he has accomplishd over the years independently, but i aint mad at em if he has to do a lil lyrical clean up to get his name around sum more. Do what u gotta do Tech.

Well idk wut 2 say but try and contact strange music or sumthin like that or ur local venue and ask 4 tech but anchorage, ak damn in the winter that's gotta b cold 4 a black guy lol J/K but I've always wanted 2 go 2 alaska I heard its hella nice their besides the coldness in the winter

Haha yea it can get a lil cold in tha winter time but not that bad in Oct. like 40's 50's right now, he been here few years in a row. Last summer it was like 70-80 evry day lol. i liv in lower part of alaska not very cold compared other places where it can get to like -50 n shit

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Well idk wut 2 say but try and contact strange music or sumthin like that or ur local venue and ask 4 tech but anchorage, ak damn in the winter that's gotta b cold 4 a black guy lol J/K but I've always wanted 2 go 2 alaska I heard its hella nice their besides the coldness in the winter

C I live up in KCK and it does get cold sumtimes in the winter but it gets hella hot in the summet but rite now I love this time its perfect in the 70s and shit but I wanna go up their 1 day and I mite