Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOR EVERYONE COMMENTING ON TECH BEING UNDERGROUND

FOR EVERYONE COMMENTING ON TECH BEING UNDERGROUND

i know you guys want him to stay underground....but seriously let him do him....if he wants to go on radio and do videos and do songs with all these major stars good for him...im not gonna stop listenin to him or call him a sellout.....so stop fuckin complaining about it

amen. if tech gets on the radio and does do songs with the biggest stars...he will rip them up, he will show them up on every song they collab with him....hmmm maybe thats his secret diabolical plan, show every one how retarded current mainstream is, by doin his shit with them haha

I want Tech to get a lot more popular and be on the radio an tv. If u dont u are just a hater. I just dont want him to completly change who he is just to do it because then ur not staying true. But I dont think that will ever ever happen. I love it when Tech trys new s, sounds, and raps about different things. U dont want the artist to be the same as they were ten years ago. I just want Tech to be Tech and not try to be someone else just so he gets on tv and radio. But I dont think Tech would ever fuckin do that. Thats why we are fans and like him because he does what he wants and not what other people do.

at least you two agree im waitin for all the hate to come down on me say fuck you and all that lol.....TECH IS BEIN TECH SO LEAVE IT ALONE AND BE HAPPY FOR HIM AND SUPORT HIM!!!! lol

TECH N9NE for life he'll always know how to do his shit so you shouldnt expect any hate. of course there may be hate from the dipshits that dont understand him

o no ill still expect hate....from ALL the people that love him and think its a wrong move which it really wouldnt be...i mean this is his last dark album anyway...he said in an interview after K.O.D. he is never doin a dark album again

because of how much it hurt him to do it...back in the day he was surrounded by darkness so he didnt realize what it did to him to sing it, now that the darkness has past, to come back and force it out is very destructive on a person. i feel sorry for tech really, he goes through all of that for his fans, and some of them still will leave him at his proudest moments

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    o no ill still expect hate....from ALL the people that love him and think its a wrong move which it really wouldnt be...i mean this is his last dark album anyway...he said in an interview after K.O.D. he is never doin a dark album again

thats what im sayin.....but anyway im stickin with him if he gets popular and mainstream.....i say good for him

exactly, why hate on a person for being big? id be quite happy for him.

they would be mad because they would say he's sellin out the underground....its what he wants so whatever in the interview he did he even said he's goin for bigger things....

Quote Originally Posted by technician #420
    exactly, why hate on a person for being big? id be quite happy for him.