Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WEST VS. MIDWEST

WEST VS. MIDWEST

IM FROM THE WEST COAST (CALI.) BUT I THINK THE MIDWEST MUSIC IS BETTER THEN OVER HERE....WHAT DO THE TECHN9NICIANS THINK????

whats up ur ass u disrespectful mufucka..... u stupid...u always have something negative to say.....shut ur fucken mouth already....us real techn9nicians are tired of ur ass

Quote Originally Posted by evan
    WELL I THINK THAT ITS STUPID AS FUCK STOP WRITING LIKE ME CUZ U AINT ME MUTHFUCKA......................TECH N9NE NEEDS 2 COME 2 MILWAUKEE IF HE WANTS 2 FIND THE REAL HEAT THAT THE INDUSTRY SLEPT ON ALL THESE FUCKIN YEARS............(AND IK WHAT YOUR THINKIN) BUT U STUCK UP TECH FANS NEED 2 RELIZE IT)

He's jus trollin dude jus ignore him

f0o0oo0o0o0l u bitch made its all about the west coast WESTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!deathrow westside connection brotha lynch mac dre yadadmean

Evan shut the fuck up. you are probably the fuckin reason why Tech hasnt come to WI for a long ass time. Thanks for fuckin ruining it.

It's All About The "No Coast"...Midwest All Day!!!

i mean im frum the west like i said but i show lots more love for MIDWEST......ESPECIALLY KCMO.....yadadimean

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(626)
    f0o0oo0o0o0l u bitch made its all about the west coast WESTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!deathrow westside connection brotha lynch mac dre yadadmean

thats tough as shit tho west er mw??? like 10plus yrs ago ida said west now im screammin MIDWEST lol!!! guess it all really rolls wit the tymes an shit like alot focus ryte now is on the mw specially wit like eminem comin back then bone uni5 thank god there all bak an kikn, top it all off with all the noize strange bringn... fast forward 10 years it myte b the south an krunk or chopped an skrewwd like it blew up real big few years back.. me personally tho there always more mw lov an play n my cd playr than any coast or side jus likke it alil bit more

i lived in chicago for ten years and i've lived in the bay for 10 years, and i gotta say i like the bay better. but both are legit places to live

Westside - 2Pac, E-40, Spice 1, Messy Marv, Yukmouth, Young Droop, The Game, Bishop Lamont, Ras Kass, Boo Ya Tribe, Brotha Lynch Hung, Dat Nigga Daz, C-Bo, Clyde Carson, Eazy-E, Compton's Most Wanted, Cypress Hill, Spider Loc, Dilated Peoples, Kurupt, Dr. Dre, Dru Down, Flipsyde, The Federation, Cashis, Gonzoe, Ice-T, Ice Cube, JT The Bigga Figga, Keak Da Sneak, Killa Tay, Lil Eazy E, Kokane, Richie Rich, Mac Dre, MC Ren, Mistah FAB, Murs, San Quinn, Snoop Dogg, Tone Loc, X-Raided, Xzibit, Ya Boy, Young Maylay, Etc.

P.S. I had to look up a list on wikipedia cuz I couldn't remember all of my favorite Westcoast Hip Hop artists, so I need to freshen my memory LOL & while looking at the list. T.I. is on the list. WTF. Does anyone get that? Cuz he does talk about the Westcoast a lot in his songs, but he ain't from their to the best of my knowledge.

Here's The List :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ip_hop_artists