Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE SHOW TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well last night lol

THE SHOW TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well last night lol

so i just got back and maaaaaaaaaaaan it was the shit!! got there as night hit me and my friend odonus had on my jezign shoes the light up ones i had on the all whites wit the white light he had on the basketball ones all white wit the green light (both my shoes,later on we saw a guy wit the all white basketball ones wita blue light who lives out here where i live lol shouts out to him) so we got there i entered first time to lawrence and i was like ok this is gonna be werid.. small place we was in and aloooooooooooot of ppl chillin ect.. then i saw senerio but i didnt talk to him but he was lookin at me and my friend and the shoes and talkin to rizzo (who off here!!! shouts out to her it was nice seein u again baby!!! lol and yes u do gotta backpack lol didnt find out about the lunch pale tho lol let me quit)

anyway so i was chillin saw ppl from the site shouts out to yaw too to nick to t.nik to L.D.S. u 4real aint a bad dude man!!! u really cou!!! lol shouts out to many more im sorry im just at my friends chillin feelin happy than a mug which is not normal lol everyone was complamentin the shoes! HELLA FEMALES! and guys was, i saw louie and irv and homework jones all outside and inside chilled wit them for a sec talkin and then the show started and they went on first and it was crazzzzy!!!!!!! when they did dunnie i was going crazy wit my friend and on louies verse when he said throw a couple of g's in the air and watch it come down and cover her knees i threw up a lil money and they was all like OOOOOOOHHHH!! lol louie thanked me for the support later! i was feelin myself so i got just a hen and coke drink EVERYONE KNOES I DONT DRINK

so the night was crazy and some chicks wanna fight my friend who went well my friends girl...i wanna say sorry and shit to everyone who went that hada see that shit lol we didnt go for that...she was on one..and got jumped..and i just was tryna stopp that shit...i was talkin to the girls like maaaaan no we didnt come for this we all just here to have a good time..and whoever started it..dead it.. but later they jumped her again i guess..and i pulled her to the side like wtf..idk whats up but no this aint what we came for..then it was over and some more shit happend tht was just drama...but not fighting or nothing..just talkin.

anyway so mr stinky came out and he was cou...

then tech came out and it was crazy if u was there u know!!! looks of liq and tiznitties!! matter of fact i was feelin on some girls body and popped her tiznnity out under her shirt and fuckin wit her like u know on that tip lol suckin on her neck tryna fuck wit her later on which she said she was down for lol BUT this chick gave ur boy the dodge lol i think or she was just fucked up lol cause she was like "hey i;ll be back" all cou soundin and shit and i was like cou she said this like midway or more of techs sets since i was fuckin wit her during his set lol and i even pointed at tech who saw me and pointed back and we laughed lol while i was fuckin wit the chicks..cause one was on my back too grabbin mne and i was grabbin her ass and puttin her hand on my waist then close to my dick lol anyway so the show was the shit.. i didnt catch back wit the chick tho..but i was rollin about the whole damn night!!! this might be a noraml night for yaw but i dont do SHIT lol so to me it was a very good night!!!!!!!!!

RAIN DOLLAZ!!!!

lol at your drunkin ass, look at you just ramblin. obviously, good mafukkin time

Glad u had a good time homie .I wish i could remember half of that when i took my wife to her 1st tech show in march but all i remember is bitches fighting ,my wife and I got cut off from the bar area(imma lightweight but those securities dont know shit)and imma playa and areola and more bitches fighting.But anyhow im still hating on you cause u got monstetifik this fuckin early.What a dickhead!!!Naw but 4real youre gonna have to setup a paypal acct. or some shit Im tryin to "get my Rain on" and snatch me up the new hotness b4 it drops.Oh yeah how is that album I know it got some of my type of bangers on that futhermucker.

was a bad ass show.. was diggin them shoes lite evrything round up..

ya fool haha sounds like i missed the party!! what the fuck did you say? Im drunk right now and that still dont make sense!! But hey, Thats what TECH N9NE will do to a motha fucka

Quote Originally Posted by OG VIP
    lol at your drunkin ass, look at you just ramblin. obviously, good mafukkin time

lol yea those my newest ones lightin up!!!! and my fuck u mode was on to any hater!!!!!! i hada good ass time!!!! will b out there again!!!!!! i should b out at the independance 1 2 lol MONSTERIFIK is tiznitty!!!!!!!!! go get it sep 15th!!!!!!!!! lol naw no paypal lol i got paypal but....me no sell em. lol i got 3 for a reason 1mom 1 me 1 my friend

Well next time you come up on some crack cop 4 and i will pay xtra for real duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol yea those my newest ones lightin up!!!! and my fuck u mode was on to any hater!!!!!! i hada good ass time!!!! will b out there again!!!!!! i should b out at the independance 1 2 lol MONSTERIFIK is tiznitty!!!!!!!!! go get it sep 15th!!!!!!!!! lol naw no paypal lol i got paypal but....me no sell em. lol i got 3 for a reason 1mom 1 me 1 my friend

lol then id b profitin off they cds lol see i cant

then how bout i donate the xtra money to a good cause like the jerry's foundation or someshit

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol then id b profitin off they cds lol see i cant

lol i was gonna bring an extra cd and give it away but i decided not to. ima add videos tpday on here i got just a few