Thread: maaaaaan i posted a video but it didnt post on here.

maaaaaan i posted a video but it didnt post on here.

go check out www.youtube.com/rainmageddon and look at the first video haahhahaaa big scoob cd hot!!!

man rain... you're always on top of shit! Do you have KOD too? lol. Nice posters btw.

lol naw i dont have kod i will have it 3 days b4 it comes out lol

here is the video now lol talkin about gettin the cds and showin em lol

tech saw me in the crowd and we pointed at each other and laughed lol alooooooooooooooot of females!!!! i love lawerrence!!

how the fuck do u always end up getting the actualy CD's so early, fuk your hook ups LOL.

very nice though, getting 3 CD's, dedication!

lol my "hook up" aint one to tell u the truth.. i mean my way anyone can actualy get it too. lol its just this person knows i get most of strange music stuff and that i buy tech's shit day one most the time now!!! dvds cds ect. no one turns down money my friend no one!!!! walmart turns down money tho lol go in there askin for a game b4 the release day they will look at u crazy and say no.. because they dont wanna be fined and fired.. but the thing i think wit strange music is they know i get the cds and stuff but they know i aint doing nothing fucked up wit it like resalin it for more money or tryna open up shop or bootleggin or nothing they know its for me to bump and watch and be like hey i got this shit the friday b4 it came out!! if they wanted they could get all on my case but i talked to a few ppl not tech or nothing but they know my motives! and let me clear it up and say THEY SHOULD KNOW that im gettin the cds lol like by now they shouldve caught word..and be like oh ok he cou he not fina go buy it off some niggaz fuckin strange over..trust...my money goes to them and just like yaws will on tuesdays when things come out!!! just when the friday b4 coms out and im showin it on here if u dont wanna see it till its released just advoid my post! ima put (spoiler alert) from now on lol hahhaa thanks yaw for being cou tho ad im pretty sure more ppl has they way of gettin the cds too without running to a bootleger or something really jacked up.. oh and i only get what i need too!! not like 20 cds salin it naw lol just 1 cd usualy but for tech's kod ima get 4!! and i will give one copy away!!! so idk if it will be at a show or what but one that i bought i will just give away this time!!! much love KEEP IT STRANGE!!!

got mine too

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

here is the video now lol talkin about gettin the cds and showin em lol

Wuts the tracklist if yall can put it up that would be great

By the look of that pic it gots 18 songs not countin the intro or outro if their is 1