Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Icp's Bang Pow Boom hits #4 on billboard top 200

Icp's Bang Pow Boom hits #4 on billboard top 200

http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/billboard-200

For anyone who cares that is. Im personally excited to see an underground act beat out alot of the mainstream acts.
    ICP- # 4
    Tech- #19
    twiztid- #20
    Krizz- #85

thats 4 big underground acts that have hit the the billboards hard this year. the underground will rise agian lol

Twiztid was at number 11 not 20

lol. They used the ol' Three-Different-Version trick.

there actually really smart.. they know there supporters like to collect and give them the option of buying different covers with different bonus tracks they do this to help spark intrest in buying music again. and well it worked as you can see people went out and bought the 3 different covers. its not like they held a gun to there fans heads and said BUY ALL FUCKING 3 lol. its really smart marketing. people still wont give them credit tho theres always an excuse for there success lol

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    lol. They used the ol' Three-Different-Version trick.

Congrats to ICP!! I'm really suprised that they hit #4. Their fans must have really went all out for this one. I personally thought this album sounded pretty bad but it's good to see their fans still got their back. It would be kinda hard for me if my favorite artist put out back to back bad albums but I'd probably still support em.

That cd is there worst so far!!! How did they get number 4!!?? AND IM A JUGGALO, BUT THAT CD SUCKS!

Actually rawshock I don't think there were any bonus tracks with the three different covers. There just different colors like the great milenko was. If people actually went out and bought all three to have all the colors, I'd have to say that's pretty gay!! My opinion though of course!!!

no man each album had a different 2nd track and a different bonus track. i havent bought an ICP album since the Amazing jeckel brothers and i know this shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Actually rawshock I don't think there were any bonus tracks with the three different covers. There just different colors like the great milenko was. If people actually went out and bought all three to have all the colors, I'd have to say that's pretty gay!! My opinion though of course!!!

Agreed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    That cd is there worst so far!!! How did they get number 4!!?? AND IM A JUGGALO, BUT THAT CD SUCKS!

Ohh ok I didn't know that my bad

Quote Originally Posted by RawShocK
    no man each album had a different 2nd track and a different bonus track. i havent bought an ICP album since the Amazing jeckel brothers and i know this shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by GRIP