Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dope talk vol 2 download

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Junior Member EuanB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16


    There is already a link I posted about 4 days ago if you use the search bar...



  3. #3


    i know thats how i got it lol but i just put it up again cuz other ppl were skin for it and i dont rly use the search bar much so i didnt think abt it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Euan B

    There is already a link I posted about 4 days ago if you use the search bar...




  4. #4


    i got it from this link and it gave me the whole album except for track 12 still standing



  5. #5


    oh man i dont even have that song that means the link i got it from did not have it lol sorry man

    Quote Originally Posted by john meredith

    i got it from this link and it gave me the whole album except for track 12 still standing




  6. #6


    well if u can find it somewhere can u put on youtube b much preciated

    Quote Originally Posted by troy alan johnson

    oh man i dont even have that song that means the link i got it from did not have it lol sorry man

    Quote Originally Posted by john meredith

    i got it from this link and it gave me the whole album except for track 12 still standing




Similar Threads

  1. Dope Talk Vol.2??
    By SmittyGsus in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
  2. Dope Talk Vol. 3
    By DomGuzzman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:23 AM
  3. Big Scoob - Dope Talk Volume 2 Download link
    By EuanB in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 12:52 AM
  4. Big Scoob's "Dope Talk Vol. 1" Now Available for Download
    By Cal in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 12:20 PM
  5. Big Scoob - Dope Talk Vol. 1
    By DJ605 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •