Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Slaughterhouse

  1. #1

    Slaughterhouse

    what is everybodies favorite song from slaughter im new to em and lookin for the good ones.

  2. #2
    Senior Member SRH22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    348
    My top 3:

    Lyrical Murderers
    Microphone
    Killaz

  3. #3
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    look up the song "Wack MC's" its fire!!! its not on any album. but its still dope.

    slaughterhouse has only 1 album. but individually they got a few. Look up Joe Buddens "Padded Room"

    and Royce Da 5'9"s album, Bar Exam 1 & 2

  4. #4
    Senior Member SRH22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    348
    Co-sign!

    I wasn't really a fan of Budden, then I listened to Padded Room and was like oh damn!
    Also, Crooked I is dope, and I really dig Royce Da 5"9....Ortiz is the weakest out of the group in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    look up the song "Wack MC's" its fire!!! its not on any album. but its still dope.


    slaughterhouse has only 1 album. but individually they got a few. Look up Joe Buddens "Padded Room"



    and Royce Da 5'9"s album, Bar Exam 1 & 2

  5. #5
    Lyrical Murderers
    Onslaught 2
    Microphone
    and so much more

  6. #6
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    The whole album is dope, but my favorite song has to be Rain Drops just because its more personal.

  7. #7
    Guest
    "The One" Is Dope...Also Check Out "Wack Mc's" And "Move On"

  8. #8
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    I forgot about Move On, thats my shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    "The One" Is Dope...Also Check Out "Wack Mc's" And "Move On"

  9. #9
    COSIGN!

    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    Lyrical Murderers
    Onslaught 2

    Microphone

    and so much more

  10. #10
    I would say Crooked I is the weak link...

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH22
    Co-sign!


    I wasn't really a fan of Budden, then I listened to Padded Room and was like oh damn!

    Also, Crooked I is dope, and I really dig Royce Da 5"9....Ortiz is the weakest out of the group in my opinion.



    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    look up the song "Wack MC's" its fire!!! its not on any album. but its still dope.

    slaughterhouse has only 1 album. but individually they got a few. Look up Joe Buddens "Padded Room"



    and Royce Da 5'9"s album, Bar Exam 1 & 2

Similar Threads

  1. NEW SLAUGHTERHOUSE EP!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 01:17 AM
  2. ---SLAUGHTERHOUSE---
    By metal2death in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:58 AM
  3. Slaughterhouse!!
    By The Chef in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 07:29 PM
  4. Slaughterhouse
    By Revolution Entertainment in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 06:38 AM
  5. Slaughterhouse
    By Mike48 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 03:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •