Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Hottest '09 Strange Tracks

  1. #1

    Hottest '09 Strange Tracks

    Favorite 09 Tracks By

    Tech N9ne - Like I Died, In The Trunk, Blackened The Sun, Blown Away and Red Nose

    Krizz Kaliko - Misunderstood, Getcha Life Right, Be Right Back and Genius

    What are some of your guys' favorites?

  2. #2
    Definatly "Dead Wrong" By Kaliko


    As For all time tech songs

    now its on, what we are, say what ya wanna, HYDRO!, die again, so what chu tellin me, be warned. A small list

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Tech N9ne - Sickology 101, MC2, Nothin', Blown Away, Far Away, Red Nose

    Krizz Kaliko - Genius, Doe Doe, Getcha Life Right, Misunderstood, So High

    Big Scoob - Salue

    Liquid Assasin - Rap Goon, Serious

  4. #4
    Haven't heard Dead Wrong yet. But I'll definitely check it out. Nothin & MWC 2 were great as well, forgot about those tracks LOL. I especially enjoy MWC 2 w/Twista Haven't heard much of Liquid Assassin. Did he just release an album or something?

  5. #5
    Yeah, he did.
    Don't know why he was included, as the album wasn't released on Strange.

    But the album was pretty solid.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yeah i know it wasnt released with strange but hes associated with it and such. maybe just wishful thinking since i think strange should sign him to a solo contract

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Yeah, he did.
    Don't know why he was included, as the album wasn't released on Strange. But the album was pretty solid.

  7. #7
    Senior Member VicaVersa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    293
    if u havent heard dead wrong YET, then i askedmyself if u even bought the album ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Ninna's Girl
    Haven't heard Dead Wrong yet. But I'll definitely check it out. Nothin & MWC 2 were great as well, forgot about those tracks LOL. I especially enjoy MWC 2 w/Twista Haven't heard much of Liquid Assassin. Did he just release an album or something?

  8. #8
    mwc2, wasnt that kraytzie bone and not twista on the second verse? idk, and as for liquid assassin, i think they had tried a deal with him and kind of like ill bill and some others, i think it fell thru in the end

  9. #9
    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by VicaVersa
    if u havent heard dead wrong YET, then i askedmyself if u even bought the album ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Ninna's Girl
    Haven't heard Dead Wrong yet. But I'll definitely check it out. Nothin & MWC 2 were great as well, forgot about those tracks LOL. I especially enjoy MWC 2 w/Twista Haven't heard much of Liquid Assassin. Did he just release an album or something?

  10. #10
    Their was a version released off of the album with a Twista Verse LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SICK-CITY CYKOTIK
    mwc2, wasnt that kraytzie bone and not twista on the second verse? idk, and as for liquid assassin, i think they had tried a deal with him and kind of like ill bill and some others, i think it fell thru in the end

Similar Threads

  1. Clean strange music tracks?
    By mattmeyer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Which strange tracks get you pumped?
    By Cristobal in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 09:13 AM
  3. WWC already on Hiphopearly Top 5 hottest tracks of the week
    By Jon in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 03:49 AM
  4. Your Favorite Strange Music Tracks?
    By KirbyFick in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Hottest Strange Albums (Other Than Tech)
    By JeTwan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •