Thread: TECH PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U STAY IN GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA READ ALSO

TECH PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U STAY IN GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA READ ALSO

YOU PROBLE GOT MANYOF THESE MESSAGES IT PROBLE WONT AFFECT U. BUT IM HERE TO ASK TO SET UP A TOUR DATE SOMETIME IN GREENVILLE SC. Y? TECH GETS LOVE HERE. AS LONG AS IVE BEEN A FAN IVE NEVER SEEN A LIVE PREFORMANCE BY ANY STRANGE MUSIC ARTIST. TECH IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTIST IN THE GAME. HES ONE OF THE FEW THAT STAYS TRUE TO THEM SELVES. PLUS SLAUGHTERHOUSE JO BUDDEN ONE OF THE MOST LYRICAL SELF SPOKEN PEOPLE EVER. HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS AND I VALUE WHAT THIS MAN HAS TO SAY. SAME THING WITH TECH. IVE BEEN A FAN 4 A LONG TIME I CONSIDER MSELF A JUGGALO AND PEOPLE SEEM SURPRISED BY THAT. IM A BLACK 16 YEAR OLD FROM NEPTUNE NEW JERSEY THE BLOCK. WHEN I LET SOME OF MY FRIENDS LISTEN TO TECH THEY BE PUTTIN JIM DOWN LIKE WTF IS THIS. BUT I SAY HE BETTER THAN THAT BULLSHIT U CALL MUSIC. HALF THE ARTIST THEY LISTEN TO DON'T PUT THERE HEART INTO THERE MUSIC TECH DOES.

AND DON'T ANY ONE PUT ON A STAGE SHOW LIKE STRANGEMUSIC DOES. THESE RAPPERS WALK AROUND HOLDIN THE NUTS I DON'T WANNA C THAT. I WANT AN ACTUAL SHOW. AND I KNOW HIS TOUR COULD GIVE ME THAT FIX I NEED. I STAY IN SIMPSONVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA, WHICH IS IN GREENVILLE. MY NUMBER 864-901-7613 MY NAME IS ANTHONY S.IRBY AKA P.T. IM AN ASPIRING ARTIST MYSELF. AND TECH IS 1 OF MY INSPIRATIONS 4 MUSIC AS WELL AS JOE BUDDEN.

SO I LEAVE U WITH THIS AND YA THOUGHTS IF POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT ME

THANK U 4 YOUR TIME

SINCERELY ANTHONY "P.T" IRBY

i belive the best way to get him to play there is "demand" him. check his last status update on myspace and follow the link =]

and get your area to start buying a shit load of strange music albums

this aint gonna do shit. tech is rarely ever on this site

Yeah I know how ya feel, I am around Myrtle Beach and I haven't seen him since 07 would love to see some more

yup get people to demand him on eventful