Thread: Don't Hate, Congratulate

Don't Hate, Congratulate

Even if you don't like someone, I believe we should all respect each other and congratulate someone else's success and it seems like ever since I joined this site all people do is hate. And everyone seems to address the haters, but if you address the haters, all your doing is stooping down to their level. If you feed into people's stupidity you yourself are acting stupid. And this isn't me trying to address the haters or anything, just curious why we can't all just get along. Everyone's different and I think we should all respect people's differences and backgrounds of where they come from. I say if your a real Tech N9ne fan, respect your fellow Technitions or Juggalo's or just fellow fans. All you're doing is hating on yourself by hating the other fans. Let's leave the hate off the forum and just continue to support a great artist who works very hard to show love to his fans, even the fans who hate on each other. At least outta respect for Tech let's just show support for him and his many fans. If you wanna continue hating, than continue the hate, I just wanted to give people something to think about.

long story short, I think what Snoop is sayin is, "this dudes corny as fuck, but the little girls love him, and if I can get a piece of the pie that he's gettin, then we family"

that aint hatin, just real talk

good video.
    thats real talk for real snoop.
    i loved the ending the best tho,
    that last few seconds of snoop passin the joint LMAO

AMEN

Nice Rock the Bells vid! Who was on the turn tables?

hell yeah me nd u have the same feelings in music

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    soulja boy sucks anyways. who gives a fuck about that crap. yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. that took some fuckin talent. if i could come up with whatever WHOEVER is saying in their music- i dont listen to it. i dont value bullshit like soulja boy, lil wayne, drake, kanye fuckin west, joe budden, neyo, jayz, nas, TALIB KWALI- especially him since he was bein a CRYBABY at RTB in chicago and called out the sound ppl to the whole crowd basically..............., all those big names- are not creative in my eyes. its the same line of "bitches, money, cars, i can do this and i am that, drinkin this, do this certain dance, do the- whatever dance, do the- whatever dance, you a jerk, you a jerk, you a jerk." that shit is retarded in my eyes. it isnt comin from anywhere and it isnt goin anywhere. BUT, thats what the world loves. some big fat white guy at a record company says- hmmmmmmm- i pick YOU. and whaaaalaaaaa. he's makin millions saying- she lick me like a lollipop- REPEATED 65 times in that 4 minute song. and goin the ICP and KMK route........ white guys rapping and weed. settled their story without tryin. amazing talent. i can criticize cuz im a fan of music. i just listen to it. i dont TRY to make music and dont need to. i got my own life and job. but these boring ass songs that these retards come out with is just sad. hopefully the music world runs into tech n9ne and says- THATS THE KANSAS CITY KING I LOVE HIM GOD DAMNET! call me cloooseeeeeeeeeeee miiiiiinnnndddddddeeeeeeeeddddddddd about music, but if something is gunna earn my money, it better be containing alotta fuckin originality, creativity, and be fuckin saying something more than bitches whips n money. not 12 or 11 or 10 tracks of weed weed weed 420 420 420 bitches whips rims. AND GUESS WHAT- tech n9ne is what i give my money to see, meet, shake his hand, play his music in my car and around home, spread the word about if anyone asks or i just tell em when the next concert is and push his music at em. i throw my money at a REAL stage show and not just 7 or 8 people wandering around on stage in circles like penguins and yellin into the mic in a wifebeater or shirtless. till somethin else as interesting and original as Tech N9ne n company rolls my way........ i could give a fuck less about that other shit. i hope if you go to that crap and see those people live- i hope you enjoy paying 2 times the amount for a graze the stage session....... while im savin money and seein a FUCKING SHOW. TECH N9NE!

tech in peoria, il 6-10-09.... one of the vids i got from the show

and then there's this shit.................

here's hollywood undead's dads..........

on the same stage- right after tech n9ne was on stage......

my vid of tech n9ne right before talib kweli.................

in the end..... tech n9ne is the shit. thats it and thats all. fuck em all.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    soulja boy sucks anyways. who gives a fuck about that crap. yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. that took some fuckin talent. if i could come up with whatever WHOEVER is saying in their music- i dont listen to it. i dont value bullshit like soulja boy, lil wayne, drake, kanye fuckin west, joe budden, neyo, jayz, nas, TALIB KWALI- especially him since he was bein a CRYBABY at RTB in chicago and called out the sound ppl to the whole crowd basically..............., all those big names- are not creative in my eyes. its the same line of "bitches, money, cars, i can do this and i am that, drinkin this, do this certain dance, do the- whatever dance, do the- whatever dance, you a jerk, you a jerk, you a jerk." that shit is retarded in my eyes. it isnt comin from anywhere and it isnt goin anywhere. BUT, thats what the world loves. some big fat white guy at a record company says- hmmmmmmm- i pick YOU. and whaaaalaaaaa. he's makin millions saying- she lick me like a lollipop- REPEATED 65 times in that 4 minute song. and goin the ICP and KMK route........ white guys rapping and weed. settled their story without tryin. amazing talent. i can criticize cuz im a fan of music. i just listen to it. i dont TRY to make music and dont need to. i got my own life and job. but these boring ass songs that these retards come out with is just sad. hopefully the music world runs into tech n9ne and says- THATS THE KANSAS CITY KING I LOVE HIM GOD DAMNET! call me cloooseeeeeeeeeeee miiiiiinnnndddddddeeeeeeeeddddddddd about music, but if something is gunna earn my money, it better be containing alotta fuckin originality, creativity, and be fuckin saying something more than bitches whips n money. not 12 or 11 or 10 tracks of weed weed weed 420 420 420 bitches whips rims. AND GUESS WHAT- tech n9ne is what i give my money to see, meet, shake his hand, play his music in my car and around home, spread the word about if anyone asks or i just tell em when the next concert is and push his music at em. i throw my money at a REAL stage show and not just 7 or 8 people wandering around on stage in circles like penguins and yellin into the mic in a wifebeater or shirtless. till somethin else as interesting and original as Tech N9ne n company rolls my way........ i could give a fuck less about that other shit. i hope if you go to that crap and see those people live- i hope you enjoy paying 2 times the amount for a graze the stage session....... while im savin money and seein a FUCKING SHOW. TECH N9NE!

in the end..... tech n9ne is the shit. thats it
    I definitely feel you bro. I don't dig most the names you have up there, and thats just how I feel, but I know that I'm not the only one that feels this way. you can tell when 'artists' don't emerse themselves in to their craft because it comes out sounding like recycled bullshit. how people can keep eating it up tho is beyond me.

the do the _____ songs are just fuckin dumb. its not hard to see that pretty much all the fad dances sucked ass. the leanin and snappin was ok at first, then soulja boy did it. lol. and for some reason it just killed it, then there was the motorcylce dance that yung joc started and that was cool, but then it was just like the other ones that came before it and the one that keep comin to this day. crap.

Now I smoke alot of weed, so its only natural that I make songs about it(check out my music if your reading this and gimme some feedback lol), but not every fuckin one of them should be. after a while it just becomes stupid to have every song soundin like the same shit. thats what I hate the radio for.

the NWO is fuckin up the musi...entertai....world.

Tech N9ne is one of the few artists that can make you feel their music. thats why he has so many dedicated fans.

I HATE BUBBLEGUM RAP!