Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ?'s about v.i.p?

  1. #1

    ?'s about v.i.p?

    i got v.i.p. a couple days ago and i was just wondering if i will get the shit slowly as it comes out or all at the same time? Do i get everything in the mail? Does everything come signed basically? What do you think the best thing i should bring to get autographed? I was thinkin just bring my sweetest white tech n9ne t-shirt so everybody could sign it and it would look sweet? Or..............We'll see what happens i guess???? Gimme some answers PLEASE! HahahahA!

  2. #2
    everything for the VIP comes in ONE cardboard box. NOTHING is signed, unless it says you get a signed cd or whatever. the best things to get signed are things you wont touch everyday, jsut to keep the signatures perfect. if you get a shirt signed i would get it framed and hung on the wall like i did. hope i helped.

  3. #3
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Yeah they send everything via ups in a box usually a week before your show. I personally like to get posters signed so that I can frame them.

  4. #4
    Thanks man. The shirt thing sounds like a pretty good idea. well i gotta month to think about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    everything for the VIP comes in ONE cardboard box. NOTHING is signed, unless it says you get a signed cd or whatever. the best things to get signed are things you wont touch everyday, jsut to keep the signatures perfect. if you get a shirt signed i would get it framed and hung on the wall like i did. hope i helped.

  5. #5
    Yeah the posters would be pretty sweet too. Thanks for the advise. How many times have you met him?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Yeah they send everything via ups in a box usually a week before your show. I personally like to get posters signed so that I can frame them.

  6. #6
    Yeah they send the VIP stuff out a week before your show, but don't freak out if you don't get it right away. I didn't get my stuff until the day before the concert. It WILL get there just be patient

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Thanks man. The shirt thing sounds like a pretty good idea. well i gotta month to think about it


    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    everything for the VIP comes in ONE cardboard box. NOTHING is signed, unless it says you get a signed cd or whatever. the best things to get signed are things you wont touch everyday, jsut to keep the signatures perfect. if you get a shirt signed i would get it framed and hung on the wall like i did. hope i helped.

  7. #7
    K thanks dude. That's good to know. Strange is pretty good with sending stuff. I ordered every Strange Music cd that came out last year and basically all of them had something like a sticker or a shirt or something. And they're all signed and shit. It's bomb. After i get all the ones from this year i'm gonna frame all the booklets all in one frame. It should look pretty bad ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    Yeah they send the VIP stuff out a week before your show, but don't freak out if you don't get it right away. I didn't get my stuff until the day before the concert. It WILL get there just be patient

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Thanks man. The shirt thing sounds like a pretty good idea. well i gotta month to think about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    everything for the VIP comes in ONE cardboard box. NOTHING is signed, unless it says you get a signed cd or whatever. the best things to get signed are things you wont touch everyday, jsut to keep the signatures perfect. if you get a shirt signed i would get it framed and hung on the wall like i did. hope i helped.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •