Thread: 1 hour Meet n Greet??? K.O.D Tour

1 hour Meet n Greet??? K.O.D Tour

It my first Tech show....FINALLY...now im alil confused tho...wat does the 1 hour meet n greet mean?...i mean is the V.I.P only from 3pm - 4pm?...or do they mayb let in a certain amount of people 4 an hour than the next?...if its like that then about how many go in at a time?...somebody tell me some stories bout their experience

they let EVERYONE who has VIP in at 3pm and have them leave at 4pm usually. but sometimes they'll let everyone stay longer. My experience was awesome, I had tech call my little brother because he couldnt make it since he had prom that night. my brother was excited about that. I also rapped a verse for tech, which him and a few ppl around that were listening said they liked. One of my friends who was one of the openers started beatboxing and kutt calhoun started spittin a sick ass verse. The experience was awesome. The only thing that sucks is u gotta wait like 3 hours after the meet n greet for the concert to start lol.

Ight kool thx ppl....bout how long did u did talk ta tech b4 u realize ppl w8in to talkin to him to?....bout how many VIPs per show?

It really depends on the size of your venue and how many vip tickets they sell...If your there with 15 people your obviously going to get more time with everyone, but if there's 150 people there your gonna get pushed through