Thread: K.O.D. Clue?

K.O.D. Clue?

Go to the strange music store and look at the t shirts. Theres one that is the Black T9 Tribal Mask T-shirt.It says K.O.D. at the top & It has a anarchy symbol on it along with some other letters S T I N " STAIN". there is a lot of definitions for anarchy, I thought these were pretty interesting.

Anarchism: Anarchism is the belief that people can organize themselves without having someone tell them what to do. Anarchists believe that it is better for everyone to have a direct say in how things should be done, instead of having leaders or bosses make decisions for them. Anarchists also believe that participation should never be forced by other people.

anarchy: absence of any cohesive principle, such as common or purpose.

Ive been looking in to this and few other things that I think have been little clues, Like the album cover how it resembles a certain poet and the shirt in the store how it has a mask which symbolizes trying to cover or hide something like fear or being scared and the tribal in the background symbolizing family, ancestors, roots and religion.

Mabe im looking into it too much.. When is the contest does anyone know???

you should've gave the fucking link

your sure thats a KOD sign? because it has a pic of tech in his red nose face paint under it

its definitely says K.O.D. at the top and yes Its is Techs red nose face paint And the letters are S T A I N. With the anarchy symbol as the A...

I think the meaning has to be in some older Tech N9ne lyrics.

Since the cover reminded me of the poem, The Raven from Edgar Allen Poe I skimmed that, but didn't see any words beginning with K, O, and D lined up or anything

Maybe K.O.D is in the Red Nose lyrics... Tech did say Red Nose is a preview of what K.O.D. would sound like

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    maybe s.t.a.i.n will be the next single.

move on....

Quote Originally Posted by cody
    its definitely says K.O.D. at the top and yes Its is Techs red nose face paint And the letters are S T A I N. With the anarchy symbol as the A...

That's a pretty sick shirt.

we really all into what the meanin is lol no one will find out even if someone said it lol Kill Over Death lol

-.- wouldn't we notice this from the video? lol no relation

Quote Originally Posted by cody